SECONDARY EDUCATION DEPARTMENT || Balochistan Public Service Commission
Secondary Education Department Balochistan announced 206 IT Teachers, Teaching Jobs in Education Department. Candidates having Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (4 years) / BS (IT) at least in Second Division from HEC recognized University can apply. only male candidates are eligible. These seats are through Balochistan Public Service Commission Latest Advertisement No.02/2022. BPSC Teaching Jobs 2022. BPSC Jobs at Education Department Balochistan.
Moreover, the Jobs of
- Forty-Two (42) posts of Secondary School Teacher (General) Male (B-17) in the School Section,
- Two (02) posts of Secondary School Teacher (Technical) Male (B-17) in the School Section.
- Thirty-Six (36) posts of Secondary School Teacher (Science) Female (B-17) in the School Section.
- Four (04) posts of Secondary School Teacher (Technical) Female (B-17) in the School Section.
- One Hundred Sixty-Five (165) posts of Secondary School Teacher (Science) Male (B-17) in the School Section is also vacant in Education Department Balochistan. Candidates can Apply for Latest Posts against all mentioned positions defined in the images below. SST Teacher Jobs 2022.
Posting will be in all Balochistan. BPSC Latest Advertisement No.02-2022. Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan. More detail is given below.
|Age Limit||18-28 Years|
|Organization||Secondary Education Department, Balochistan|
|Posting Place||All Balochistan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, REGULAR|
|Location||Balochistan Public Service Commission, Samungli Road, Near Railway Crossing, Quetta Cantonment.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.bpsc.gob.pk|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspapers|
Eligibility / Qualification Criteria:
Applicants / Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (4 years) / BS (IT) at least in Second Division from HEC recognized University.
You may find the most recent Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs Consolidated advertisement here, as well as information on the most frequently asked questions about the Post, the Teaching Jobs application procedure, prerequisites to apply, salary, and advantages of working with the Department. Candidates with a National Identity Card, only male, are eligible to apply.
You can apply for this job online, just like other jobs. The application form is available on the Balochistan Public Service Commission Department’s official website. Before submitting, make sure to attach all of the documents you’ve gathered. Also, make sure the test fee (application cost) is correct and send it to the bank. Ensure that the required documents are attached to the other documents. You have the option of submitting all of these documents online or via mail. See the Last date of application and make sure that you apply well before it.
Following mentioned Jobs are also vacant in the different Departments in Balochistan.
COLLEGES, TECHNICAL & HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- Four (04) posts of Professor (B-20) (Male) in the Colligate Branch (Men’s Section)
- Three (03) posts of Professor (B-20) (Female) in the Colligate Branch (Women’s Section).
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- One (01) post of Principal School of Nursing (B-18)
- One (01) post of Nursing Superintendent (B-18)
MINES AND MINERAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- One (01) post of Law Officer (B-18).
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
- Thirty-Seven (37) posts of Assistant Optometrist (B-17)
- Twenty-Six (26) posts of Pharmacist (B-17)
Culture Tourism & Archives Department
- Three (03) posts of Assistant Director (B-17)
- Five (05) posts of Tourist Information Officer (B-16)
Check out of Job relevance (Quota/open merit) :
- Applying candidates should be in sound mental and physical health.
- Candidates who are already employed must attach a NOC certificate.
- Attach Attested and verified educational documents.
- Try to be on merit in Tests and interviews.
- All Candidates who are applying for Corporal Jobs 2022 in Balochistan are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and read all the instructions given on it carefully.
- Avoid making the common mistake of giving false or wrong personal information about yourself.
- In case of any false information included documents the application form of the candidate will be rejected and you won’t even be able to apply for the Posts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- a) All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk. No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to an internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date i.e. 15th February 2022. Application form available at BPSC website giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
- b) It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to the BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- c) Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through SMS.
- d) Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
- e) No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc.
- The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 2000 for BPS-19 & BPS-20, Rs. 1000 for BPS-18, and Rs. 600 for BPS-16 & 17. The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan only in the province of Balochistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM. FEE RECEIPT BPSCwith incorporating the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan. The RCO/District-wise code is available on the official website of this Commission i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with a detailed CV/Resume, attested copies of educational degrees and experience certificates, copy of CNIC, and 02 Passport size Color Photographs before the closing date.
- Applicants already In Government service should apply through the proper channel they shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Applications must be downloaded from the site.
- No TA/DA will be permissible/paid for the interview.
Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- Police Constable Jobs in Balochistan CTD Police 2022 || Advertisement No.01/2022
- 1600 Corporal Police Jobs 2022 || Advertisement No.01/2022
- PO BOX No.364 || Driver Jobs in Quetta Balochistan 2022
- Civil Judge Jobs at Lahore High Court Lahore 2022
- Jobs at Ministry of Narcotics Control 2022 || Download Application Form
- Jobs at University of Balochistan Quetta 2022
(General FAQs about Teaching Job Tests)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.