Director Required at University of Balochistan Quetta
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for Director Jobs at University of Balochistan. The related field in which the Director required can be examined below with details. Latest University Jobs in Balochistan 2022.
The Center of Excellence in Mineralogy and The Area Study Center established by the Federal Government at the University of Balochistan, Quetta, as multidisciplinary higher education institutes seek the services of competent & dynamic candidates possessing the requirements/qualifications against the Vacant Positions.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
|Age Limit||Upto 55 Year|
|Organization||University of Balochistan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Dr. Farhat lqbal Registrar, University of Balochistan, Sariab Road, Quetta.|
|Contact No.||Tel: 081-9211268 Fax: 081-9211277|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Dr. Farhat lqbal Registrar, University of Balochistan, Sariab Road, Quetta.|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Qualification / Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants / Candidates should be Ph.D., and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
- a. i) Ph.D. degree in relevant field from a Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized university/institute. ii) Ph.D. degree in International Relations, Political Science, History preferably in Arab and Middle East Countries from an HEC recognized university/institute.
- b) In the 1st instance, those candidates will be considered who meet the HEC criteria for the post of Professor (BPS-21), and the candidate selected among them will be appointed as Director (BPS-21).
- c) In case no candidate is found eligible/suitable for appointment as Director (BPS-21), then those candidates will be considered who meet HEC criteria for the post of Associate Professor (BPS-20) and the candidate selected among them will be appointed as Director (BPS-20).
- d) The post of Director would be in BPS-20/21. However, once appointed as Director, being the administrative post, the candidate may not be allowed to apply for TTS faculty.
- e) Eligibility criteria for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are available on the HEC website: All Disciplines Excluding Engineering IT, Medical, Law and Arts, and Design.
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- The appointment would be made for the tenure of four years. If the selected candidate does not belong to the Center concerned, the appointment would be made either on a deputation or contract basis for a fixed term of four years.
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria can obtain the Application Form from the website of the University of Balochistan (www.uob.edu.pk).
- The application processing fee of Rs. 5,000/= (NON-REFUNDABLE) in the shape of Bank Demand Draft in favor of the Treasurer, University of Balochistan or via bank challan form of the University of Balochistan in the HBUABL Bank University Branch (http://web.uob.edu.pktuob/Bank/index.php) must be deposited along with the application form.
- All candidates are required to submit 05 sets of applications in the shape of dossier along with C.V., details of research publications in HEC recognized Journals in the relevant field, 05 photographs, attested copies of academic degrees, and other credentials in the H.R Department (Room# 31) of the Establishment Section.
- Applicants already in service should apply through proper channels along with NOC issued by the competent authority of their parent departments by the due date, otherwise, their applications will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date, not fulfilling the minimum criteria, or without processing fee would not be accepted in any case.
- The Selection Board for interviews will be held in the University of Balochistan Quetta. No T.A/D.A is admissible.
- Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidate.
- The last date for submission of the application form is 11th February 2022.
- Applications may be delivered personally or by post to the H.R Department (Room#31) of the Establishment Section) within due date. For more information, please contact the H.R Department during office hours Phone No. 081-9211268.
- The University of Balochistan reserves the right to cancel the said position without any reason. Note: Errors and Omissions are liable to be rectified.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- 344 Class 4 Jobs in Toba Tek Singh Education Department 2022
- 405 Class 4 Jobs in Sargodha Education Department 2022
- Naib Qasid Jobs in Faisalabad 2022 || Cooperative Department
- 166 Class 4 Jobs in Chiniot Education Department 2022
- 1307 Junior Clerk Jobs Education Department Punjab 2022 || All Punjab Recruitment
How to Apply for Director Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.