Latest Jobs at Lahore Hight Court Lahore Advertisement No.02/2022/CJM/R&E
Lahore High Court Lahore announced the latest Vacancy for Civil Judge Jobs cum Magistrates BS-17 at Lahore High Court. Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan. Lahore High Court Jobs in Punjab 2022. More detail of Jobs and a full description is as under Please. Jobs in Lahore High Court Lahore 2022.
LHC Advertisement No.01-2022. Officer Grade Jobs in LHC 2022.
To select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, expeditious and transparent process to promote excellence, professionalism, and competence in Lahore High Court Lahore announced Judge Jobs at LHC Jobs 2022. LHC Jobs Advertisement No.01 2022. Career Opportunities in Lahore High Court Lahore. Government Jobs 2022.
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Organization||Lahore High Court Lahore|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Regular|
|Location||Registrar Lahore High Court Lahore Shahra-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore, Pakistan|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application at www.lhc.gov.pk/|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspaper|
INSTRUCTIONS: (READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY)
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY. Online Job Portal with Syllabus and Job Description of posts is available at the LHC official website (https://lhc.gov.pk/jobs). No need to submit a HARD COPY OF the ONLINE Application. Page 11 of 12
2. Age Relaxation will be permissible to in-service Government employees under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
3. Cutoff date: Online Application Form shall not be entertained after 11:59 p.m. on 25.01.2022.
4. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they are physically fit, healthy, active, energetic, willing to work for long hours with good interpersonal skills and fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the relevant post).
5. The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be completely filled with utmost care and furnish the correct details. No application shall be entertained to edit any content or information in an online application after its submission. An incomplete application will be rejected forthwith.
6. Candidates are required to deposit a non-refundable examination fee of Rs.5,000/- (rupees five thousand only) online in any branch of MCB bank situated within the province of Punjab in MCB Bank Lahore High Court, Lahore Branch Gold Saving Account no.0785503341001134 titled ‘Human Resource-District Judiciary’ and fill in the online prescribed application form. After taking print thereof, the candidates are required to forward the application form to the office of the undersigned along with the original fee deposit slip.
7. The hard copy of the online application form, original fee deposit slip, and relevant
documents must be dispatched through registered post to the office of the
undersigned on or before 25th January 2022. No hard copy of the online application
shall be accepted, thereafter
8. Candidates are required to provide a postal address and valid/functional personal mobile phone number and e-mail ID.
9. The application shall be rejected in case the required information is found incorrect, false, forged or withheld during scrutiny of the original documents presented at the time of test/interview, and the applicant will also be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
10. In-Service Government employees can submit their online applications after submission of application to their Competent Authorities for grant of NOC/Departmental Permission Certificate (DPC) a copy of which will have to be uploaded along with the online application but they will have to submit the said NOC/DPC duly Page 12 of 12 signed/stamped by the Authorized Officer showing date, month and year of their induction in service at the time of interview otherwise they will not be interviewed.
11. All the candidates including those who will apply against quota posts shall have to secure 40% marks in the written/MCQs test to qualify for an interview.
12. In case of concealment of facts, false information, or misstatement made by any candidate in any document is found; the Lahore High Court reserves its right to cancel the candidature at any stage, even after the appointment. Such concealment/misstatement shall lead to criminal proceedings against the said candidate.
13. Test may be conducted at the Principal Seat of Lahore High Court at Lahore and its allied Benches at Bahawalpur, Multan & Rawalpindi at the discretion of the Authority.
14. The Lahore High Court reserves the right to shortlist those candidates who qualify for written/MCQs test for the purpose of interview keeping in view the number of posts, cancel/withdrawing any part of the advertisement without any prior notice, and increasing/decreasing the number of posts or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
15. No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants called for Test and Interview.
Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Jobs at Special Education Department Punjab 2022
- Veterinary Assistant Jobs in Livestock Rawalpindi 2022
- Latest Jobs at National Accountability Bureau 2022 || Download Application Form
- Latest Jobs at Punjab Daanish School Mianwali 2022
- Jobs at Ministry of Narcotics Control 2022 || Download Application Form
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.