Driver Jobs In Quetta Balochistan P.O. Box # 364
A Donor funded Project is intended to fill the Driver Jobs in Quetta. Moreover, Posts of Social Gender Specialist, Assistant Sociologist, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Environmental Monitor, Resettlement External Monitoring Agent, Peon, Dispatch Rider are also vacant in the department. Latest Jobs in Quetta 2022.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|How to Apply||Send Application P.O. Box # 364 Pakistan Post Office, GPO, Quetta Balochistan|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have a Valid Driving License and have skills required by the department.
Following Posts are also vacant in the Department.
- Social Gender Specialist,
- Assistant Sociologist,
- Office Assistant,
- Computer Operator,
- Environmental Monitor,
- Resettlement External Monitoring Agent,
- Dispatch Rider,
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
Documents Required: Driver Jobs in Quetta
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Latest Nursing Jobs in Azad Kashmir 2022 || AJK Public Service Commission
- 256 Class 4 Jobs in Bahawalnagar Education Department 2022
- Naib Qasid Jobs in Faisalabad 2022 || Cooperative Department
- 166 Class 4 Jobs in Chiniot Education Department 2022
- 1307 Junior Clerk Jobs Education Department Punjab 2022 || All Punjab Recruitment
- Pakistan Army Mujahid Regiment Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Driver Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.