Jobs at University of Baltistan Skardu
The University of Baltistan Skardu GB announced Lecturer Jobs 2022 at the University of Baltistan with different pay scales. The last date of application is 15 April 2022. University Jobs in Pakistan 2022. Applications are invited for Additional Director QEC, Additional Director ORIC, Superintendent, Technician, Lab Assistant Biology, Attendant that is vacant at University. Place of Posting in all Campuses of University more details are as under. Latest Sarkari Naukri / Teaching Jobs for Male & Females in GB University 2022.
All recruitment processes for vacancies will be under the University department, males and females are eligible to apply. The Salaries and Pay Scales will be regular. With all these vacancies on a permanent basis, Only accept applications from those candidates having said qualification and valid Domicile. The Interview for the Jobs at the University of OKara will be held after the complete process of applications collections.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Latest University Jobs in Pakistan 2022. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-04-15|
|Age Limit||18-45 Year|
|Organization||University of Baltistan Skardu|
|Posting Place||Gilgit Baltistan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Waseem Ullah Jan Malik (Registrar) Main Campus, Hussainabad, University of Baltistan, Skardu|
|How to Apply||Send Applications to Registrar Office Registrar Main Campus, Hussainabad, University of Baltistan, Skardu|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
As per HEC Criteria. Qualification for other seats can be examined from the advertisement below.
Important Instruction, How to Apply for GB University Jobs:
- All the candidates are advised to download the application form available on the university website www.uobs.edu.pk. The candidates are required to print the form, fill it in and submit it to the Registrar’s Office only along with all required/demanded documents. Applications are accepted only by hand or through courier. Applicants must receive a duly signed and stamped receipt of documents submission from the Registrar’s office.
- Applicants must deposit Rs.3000/- (for BPS-19), Rs.2000/- (for BPS-18), Rs. 1000/- (for BPS-11/PPS-06 and PPS-04) non-refundable application processing fee, for each position separately in the name of University of Baltistan, Skardu, NBP Account No: 0486003165680203 and submit one copy of the slip during the form submission. Applicants from abroad may submit in US Dollars via bank draft.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Applications and separate application processing fees for each position.
- The University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw/change any number of positions/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The candidate already in Government Service must submit NOC with the application form; otherwise, his or her application shall not be entertained as a Government employee.
- A certificate of experience in the relevant field/subject duly issued from the office of the Competent Authority must be submitted along with the application form. No advantage, whatsoever, would be given if Experience Certificates are not attached.
- The Candidates must submit HEC Equivalence Certificate(s) with the application form, where applicable, otherwise, their application would not be entertained/considered.
- All appointments are subject to verification of their degrees from HEC.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be considered final and only short-listed candidates will be called for test interviews.
- General age relaxation shall be given to applicants as per the Federal Govemment age relaxation policy.
- Applications complete in all respects must be submitted by hand through courier during office timing not later than April 25, 2022. Applications shall be submitted only in the Office of the Registrar at t Main Campus Hussainabad. Applicants who submit their forms by hand must receive an acknowledgment receipt from the Registrar’s office at the time of form submission.
- All communications during the selection process (call for interview/ test etc.) with the candidates will be made through official email.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- For more details, please visit the university website www.uobs.edu.pk
- For further information, please contact Registrar’s Office.
- The Schedule of Interviews/tests for the said posts will be uploaded on the website of the University.
- The candidate’s Call-up-letter and Information about the Date, Time, and Venue of the Interview will be conveyed to the short-listed candidates only.
- The candidates who are abroad may be considered for interviews through Skype or any other online facility.
Other Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- National Veterinary Laboratory Islamabad Jobs 2022
- Veterinary Hospital Mianwali Jobs 2022 || Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab
- Punjab Daanish School Rahim Yar Khan Jobs 2022
- Planning & Evaluation Livestock Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Lecturer Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of University of Baltistan Skardu: 05815-960069/960061
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.