ALM Jobs at Quetta Electric Supply Company
WAPDA announced Assistant Lineman ALM Jobs 2022 in QESCO Quetta Electric Supply Company. 600+ Jobs in QESCO WAPDA 2022. The Post / Jobs name is Assistant Lineman. Candidates must have and experience required by the department. Moreover, 622 posts are vacant in WAPDA described as under, please. Latest Jobs in QESCO 2022. Other Latest New Jobs in Quetta 2022.
کیسکو واپڈا کوئٹہ میں اسسٹنٹ لائن مین کی بھرتی
The Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO) was incorporated as a public limited Company under Companies Ordnance, 1984, on May 13, 1998. QESCO commence its business on 1st July 1998. As a result of WAPDA’s Corporatization and Commercialization process, its former Electricity Area Boards were transformed into Companies and QESCO took over the business of Assets and liabilities of WAPDA.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||18-33 Year|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|How to Apply||Send Applications to Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences Jinnah Town, Samungli Road, Quetta.|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Download Application Form for ALM Jobs in QESCO
Applicants/Candidates should have the following parameters.
Education: Matriculation Only (Minimum & Maximum)
1. Medical Category: “A”
2. Height: Minimum 5ft. 4 Inches
3. Chest: Minimum 32 Inches
4. Weight: BMI+5% relaxation on the upper side
ALM Assistant Lineman Jobs in QESCO in districts of Awaran, Barkhan, Chagai, Dera Bugti, Duki, Gwadar, Harnai, Jafarabad, Jhal Magsi, Kachhi / Bolan, Kalat, Kech, Kharan, Khuzdar, Killa Abdullah, Kohlu, Lasbela, Loralai, Mastung, Musakhel, Naseerabad, Nushki, Panjgur, Pishin, Qilla Saifullah, Quetta, Shaheed Sikandarabad, Sherani, Sibi, Sohbatpur, Washuk, Zhob and Ziarat.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Applicants are advised to read the following instruction carefully.
- 1. Only Locals of Balochistan can apply as per the BOD QESCO decision. (Except for Children of those QESCO Employees applying for the Employee Children Quota of QESCO).
- 2. Minorities and Employee’s Children Quota (where applicable) will be observed as per Govt. policy.
- 3. Candidates applying on the appropriate application form for the post available on the Balochistan University of Information Technology Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta website will only be considered for shortlisting/selection.
- 4. The candidates with any physical disability will not be considered for the post of ALM.
- 5. The women quota will not be observed for the post of ALM.
- 6. The recruitment of ALM will initially involve screening of physical parameters, those fulfilling physical parameters will undergo the Skil test, and those who qualify for the skill test by securing a minimum of 50% Marks will be called for physical tests and finally those who qualify the physical test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be called for interview.
- 7. The ALMs will be recruited/appointed, on contract, on a lump sum salary/pay equivalent to the initial pay scales of the most prevalent in the QESCO, with no regularization in the Future.
- 8. Recruitment (Skill. Physical tests etc) will be carried out through the Balochistan University of Information Technology. Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta for the sake of transparency and fair play as per criteria.
- 9. Serving candidates who are Government servants and have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the dosing date of application are advised to apply Through Proper Channel shall be allowed 10 Years age relaxation in upper age limit.
- 10. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written/Skill/Physical tests/interviews.
- 11. The above position is lying vacant in QESCO’s field formations across the province.
- 12. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/Skill test/Physical Tests/Interviews. 13. Dismissed /screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in QESCO.
- 14. Candidates applying against Employees Children Quota will be selected in order of merit fixed by QESCO i.e; Cat-D (A Child of a deceased retired QESCO Employee). Cat-E (A Child of a retired QESCO Employee) & Cat-F (A child of a QESCO employee In-service whose child has not been recruited before under the employee children quota). They are to attach the following relevant documents/certificates mentioned in the application form along with the CNIC of the father/mother. A Retired/ Died QESCO Employees must provide a copy of the PPO Book. b. Employment status of Father if in QESCO Service duly countersigned by concerned XEN 8 SE. c. If Father/Mother died after retirement then Nadra Death certificate. d. They must also provide an affidavit (on Non-Judicial Stamp paper) that no brothers/sisters or widows are not already employed in WAPDA/ QESCO against Employees Children Quota. e. QESCO employees removed//dismissed/terminated shall not be considered as QESCO employees for this purpose and their children will not be entitled to appointment against the quota reserved for children of QESCO employees.
- 15. Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation Certificate are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom the final result card has not been issued or the result awaited shall not be considered. Candidates having higher qualifications shall not be eligible for appointment.
- 16. General age relaxation has already been included in the maximum age limit mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed within the prescribed age limit.
- 17. Selected candidates can be posted any where under the Jurisdiction of QESCO as per the requirement of the company.
- 18. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- 19. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- 20. Candidates may contact BUITEMS for any query/inquiry regarding written test/skill test/Physical tests, display of the provisional and final list of candidates. roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
- 21. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- 22. QESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- 23. QESCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to the availability of posts.
- 24. Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests will be dealt with by the Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering, and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta on its own without any liability whatsoever for QESCO.
HOW TO APPLY:
- 1. Application forms are available on the Website: www.buitms.edu.pk.
- 2. Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form to The Registrar, Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta Takatu Campus Airport Road Baleli Quetta.
- 3. Mobile phone is not allowed on test center premises.
- 4. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- 5. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with a test fee of Rs.665/-in favor of the Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering, and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta, copy of CNIC, matriculation certificate, and two recent passport size photographs directly to Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms. However 70% of Test fees of a total of Rs.950/- are to be borne by the candidate and 30% by the QESCO as per the decision of BoD QESCO.
- 6. The Last Date for submission of the Application form is 15-04-2022.
- 7. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from BUITEMS website www.buitms.edu.ok. A deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- 8. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding the test center, timings, and test date can be downloaded by the candidate’s BUITEMS website at least one week before the test.
- 9. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from BUITEMS website www.buitms.edu.pk. WARNING: Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favor in the selection process, so do not make any contact to any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. QESCO’s selection process is transparent according to rules and regulations.
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Jobs 2022
- Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 || Joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Pak Army Record Cell GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2022
- Lecturer Jobs 2022 at University of Sargodha || Application Form
- Revenue Department Jobs in Muzaffargarh 2022 || Field Staff Patwari
How to Apply for QESCO ALM Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Health Department Punjab: 042-99214931-33
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.