Jobs in Civil Veterinary Hospitals in Punjab by Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab
Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab announced Veterinary Assistant BS-17 Jobs 2022 in Civil Veterinary Hospital Mianwali on a contract basis. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals particularly Mianwali & Punjab for the Post / Jobs of AI Technician, Cattle Attendant, Chowkidar / Sanitary Worker that is vacant in the department. Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab is strengthening Livestock Services through the establishment of Civil Veterinary Hospitals / Dispensaries in District Mianwali, Muridakay, Muzaffargarh. Male Females & Transgender can apply for these seats.
The Payscale will be BPS-01 to BPS-09. Jobs at Livestock Department Punjab 2022. These Jobs are for District Mianwali but recruitment will be from all over Punjab. Details are as under.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-04-18|
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Organization||Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab|
|Posting Place||Mianwali, Punjab|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Additional Director Livestock University Road near Kalabagh Chungi Mianwali|
|How to Apply||Send Applications to Additional Director Livestock University Road near Kalabagh Chungi Mianwali|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper IPL-3416|
Applicants / Candidates should be Matric with 2-year Vetnariy Course, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the Livestock Punjab.
- AI Technician Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
- Cattle Attendant Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
- Sanitary Worker Cum Chowkidar Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
General Term and Conditions:
- The following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Punjab Daanish School Rahim Yar Khan Jobs 2022
- Planning & Evaluation Livestock Jobs 2022
- Govt Printing & Stationery Department Jobs 2022
- Para Veterinary Institute Layyah Jobs 2022 || Online Apply
- Latest Sub Inspector Jobs 2022 || Tourism Department
How to Apply for Livestock Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab: 0459-920135
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.