Latest Jobs in Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority
<=> Job Opportunities <=>
Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority Offers MS Fellowships at PLEAS (Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences) announced Posts for dynamic and self-motivated individuals for the following positions. Jobs in PNRA 2021. Department Invites applications from the Pakistani Nationals candidates for the post of:
MS Nuclear Engineering :
- BE/B.Sc Engineering in Mechanical
- BE/B.Sc Engineering in Metallurgy
How to Apply?
- Features, eligibility criteria, and online application form are available on the PNRA website www.pnra.org.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 3,500/- which must be deposited in a bank account (Title of Account: PIEAS•APF, All Askari Bank Branches in Pakistan) through an online generated challan form.
- The application deadline is June 25, 2021 (Friday).
- The written test will be conducted by PLEAS. PID(I)6633/20
- (Sr. Establishment Officer-11) Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority PNRA HQs, Mauve Area, Sector C-8/1, Islamabad, Contact # 051-9262980.051-9263001-6 (Ext 371 & 139)
|Post||MS Nuclear Engineering|
|Published in||Express Newspaper|
|Selection Center||Online Apply www.pnra.org|
- All seats are regular and Non Transferable.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Policy 5 years will be allowed across the board.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid to candidates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- The number of posts may be increased/ decreased according to the requirement
- Candidates if already in Govt. Semi Govt. job should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates shall bring applications along with copies of all documents.
- No application will be entertained received of the due date.
- During Test/Interview Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise he/she will not sit in test/interview.
- Mobile Phone not allowed during tests and interviews.
Documents Required Driver Jobs in PNRA
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs
Complete Address to Send CV:
- Sr. Establishment Officer-11 Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority PNRA HQs, Mauve Area, Sector C-8/1, Islamabad, Contact # 051-9262980.051-9263001-6 (Ext 371 & 139)
Published in Express Newspaper 06.06.2021
Latest New Jobs in Pakistan 2021:
How to Apply for Latest Jobs in PNRA Department?
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should submit the application online at www.pnra.org before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.