New Jobs in Rawalpindi Women University
<===> Career Opportunities in University <===>
(University Jobs in Pakistan)
Rawalpindi Women University announced Teaching and Administrative posts in their University. The eligible Male/Female candidates from across Pakistan can apply through the procedure defined by the department in the advertisement see below. Vacant University Jobs in Pakistan. University Jobs 2021. Details are as under.
The introduction of Rawalpindi Women University is as goes back a long way. Originally, it was first established as a degree college in 1950 in the heart of the city and University Mission is to provide a high-quality education at the Undergraduate and Post-graduate levels in order to prepare students to meet the lifelong intellectual, ethical, social, and career challenges. The Vice-Chancellor of the University is Dr. Saima Hamid.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|No. of Posts||120 +|
|Post Name||Teaching & Administrative|
|How to Apply||Submit the application to the Registrar of the University.|
Details of Teaching Posts :
Age Limit: 35 to 50 Years
|Assistant Professor (BS-19)|
Age Limit: 25 to 45 Years
|Associate Professor (BS-20)|
Age Limit: 35 to 50 Years
Age Limit: 21 to 35 Years
|Director (Planning & Development) (BS-20)||Director (Quality Enhancement Cell) (BS-20)|
|Director (Research, Innovation &|
Commercialization) (ORIC) (BS-20)
|Director (Purchase &Store) (BS-20)|
|Director Student Affairs (BS-20)||Director (Information Technology|
|Additional Librarian (BS-19)||Additional Director (Purchase & Store) (BS-19)|
|Additional Director External Linkages (BS- 19)||Additional Registrar (BS-19)|
|Additional Director (Research,|
Innovation & Commercialization)
|Additional Treasurer (BS-19)|
|Additional Director (Student Affairs) (BS-19)||Deputy Librarian (BS-18)|
|Database Administrator (BS-18)||System Administrator (BS-18)|
|Computer Hardware Engineer (BS-17)||Clinical Psychologist (BS-17)|
|Horticulture Officer (BS-17)||Security Officer (BS-17)|
|Data Analyst (BS-17)||Transport Officer (BS-17)|
|Assistant (BS-16)||Nurse (BS-16)|
|Junior Computer Operator (BS-12)||—|
General Instructions :
1. The prescribed application forms can be downloaded from The Rawalpindi Women University, Rawalpindi website: www.rwu.edu.pk.
2. Candidates applying for posts BPS-17 & above, are required to fill the application form in MS Word and shall submit Three (03) hard copies of the form along with attested testimonials and documents mentioned in the form.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit a separate application with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
4. Application fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 1500/- for BPS-17 & above, Rs. 1000/- for BPS-11 to BPS-16, must be paid in favor of The Rawalpindi Women University, Rawalpindi, in form of Bank Draft.
5. Two most recent passport-size photographs (Blue Background) should be affixed on each application.
6. Candidates already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body shall apply through proper channels by the due dates; otherwise, their applications shall not be entertained.
7. The requisite age must be possessed on the Closing Date. The maximum age limit will be relaxed as per Government Rules.
8. 3% quota for disabling and 5% quota for minorities shall be observed as per Govt. rules.
9. Application for disabling quota shall be entertained only if the Disability Certificate is provided.
10. Applications on the prescribed form complete in all respect along with necessary documents must reach the Office of the Registrar within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
11. Name of the post applied for must be written on the top right corner of the envelope.
12. No application shall be received by hand & incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
13. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test/ Interview.
14. No TA/DA will be admissible for Tests/Interviews.
15. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the post(s) according to the need of the University and reserves the right not to fill/ withdraw
any post without assigning any reason. www.rwu.edu.pk
Instructions: University Jobs in Pakistan
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Candidates shall bring applications along with copies of all documents.
- No application will be entertained received of the due date.
- During Test/Interview Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise he/she will not sit in test/interview.
Documents Required for Vacant Post in University:
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs along with the Copy of this Advertisement.
Complete Address :
Zainab Javed Dar REGISTRAR
THE RAWALPINDI WOMEN UNIVERSITY, 6th ROAD, SATELLITE TOWN, RAWALPINDI Ph # 051-9290901 https://www.rwu.edu.pk/.
Published in The News Newspaper 29.05.2021
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :