HYDROCARBON Developement Institute of Pakistan
<===> JOB opportunities<===>
(new Jobs in Islamabad)
HYDROCARBON DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE OF PAKISTAN, Plot 18, Street 6, Sector H-9/ 1, Islamabad (Project Titled: Strengthening, Up-Gradation and ISO Certification of Karachi Laboratories Complex (KLC) at HDIP Operation Office, Karachi. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointments against the following posts of PSDP funded project titled “Strengthening, Up-Gradation and ISO Certification of Karachi Laboratories Complex (KLC) at HDIP Operation Office, Karachi” on a merit basis. Age Limit is 18-30 years.
The candidates can download the application form (along with terms & conditions) from the website of the Institute (www.hdip.com.pk) and send the application form duly completed along with educational and experience testimonials. The Last date for submission of applications is within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. More detail is given below and reads the advertisement carefully. Vacancy Announcement in hydrocarbon development institute.
|Post Name||Chemist (PPS-7/BS-17), Admin Officer (PPS-7/BS-17), Accounts Officer (PPS-7/BS-17), Accounts Assistant (PPS-5/BS-15), Admin. Assistant (PPS-5/BS-15), Lab Technician (PPS-5/BS-15), Lab Attendant (PPS-2/BS-5), Driver (PPS-2/BS-5).|
|No of Post||12|
|Education||M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, M.B.A, M.Com, LLB, etc|
|How to Apply||Send Application by Post to Dr. Nazia Shaheen, Project Director, Operations Office, Plot No. 18, Street No. 6, Sector H-9/ Islamabad.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (new Jobs In Islamabad):
- Posts are temporary and appointments would be on a pure contract basis for PSDP-funded projects which can be terminated at any time during the currency of the project.
- The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan, as the competent authority may decide.
- Recruitment would be made on Project Pay Scales (2017) for the project employees.
- Upon expiry of the project period, all appointments would stand terminated and no project employee will have any right to be regularized.
- Eligible employees of Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through the proper channel.
- Appointments would be subject to the release of hinds by the Government of Pakistan.
- Project Director reserves the right to withhold appointment to any post/posts.
- Incomplete applications form or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview. Women and Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
Documents Required :
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Three Recent Photographs
Complete Address :
Dr. Nazia Shaheen, Project Director, Operations Office, Plot No. 18, Street No. 6, Sector H-9/ Islamabad.
Published in Express Newspaper 06.06.2021
Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2021 :
How to Apply for Latest Jobs in Islamabad?
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should submit the application directly to Project Director,
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.