|Announced Date||08.04.2021 Dawn e-Paper , 31.03.2021 University Website|
|Post||Professor (BPS-21), Associate Professor (BPS-20)|
|Department||Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Jobs in Jamshoro|
|Qualification||Ph.D. (For details about Eligibility Criteria and Qualification for said Positions visit our website: www.muet.edu.pk)|
|Age Limit||50 years for the Professors, 45 years for the Associate Professors ,relaxed able as per Government rules|
|Jobs in||MUET JAMSHORO|
|How to Apply||Online submission, the printed copy of application form(s)|
|Professor (BPS-21)||Civil Engineering, City and Regional Planning, Environmental Engineering and Management, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, English Language Development Centre (English Linguistics) and Institute of Science. Technology & Development (MU-IST&D).|
|Associate Professor (BPS-20)||Bio-Medical Engineering, City and Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering Computer System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Management. Industrial Engineering, Institute of Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering. Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgy & Materials Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Textile Engineering, Basic Science & Related Studies (Mathematics) and Institute of Science, Technology &|
How To Apply
The candidates possessing’ educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as given on University website, should apply on the prescribed online application form available on the website: http://recruitmnet.muet.edu.pk The applicant has to make payment of Rs. 1500/- through Bank Challan of Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Booth, Jamshoro, (or any online branch of HBL).
After online submission, the printed copy of application form(s) along with the attested photocopies of all documents from Matric onwards, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (if applicable) Experience Certificates and Departmental NOC are to be submitted to the Directorate of Human Resources of the University on or before 30th April, 2021.
1. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications forms along with bank challan with necessary documents for each post.
2. Candidates who are already serving in Government / Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by N.O.C. from the employer. An advance copy of the application(s) may be sent, so as to reach within due date.
3. The recruitment against the above mentioned posts shall be made strictly subject to availability of the posts.
4. Research Publications must be binded/perforated else application form shall not be entertained.
5. Application or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
7. No. TA 1 D.A. will he paid for appearing at the written test/interview.
8. The posts are purely temporary, but are likely to be continued.
9. The University reserves the right to delete any post(s) partially and ( or wholly.
Further information can be obtained from:
(a) Tel # +92 22 2772250-73 Ext-7706
(b) Email: [email protected]
Note: The Candidates applying in Institute of Science, Technology & Development (MU-IST&D) requires Ph.D. in field related to Public Policy, Science, Technology & Innovation Policy, Economics, Development Studies and Business Management Sciences.
Dawn Paper Add