UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, LAHORE TRUTH, THE ULTIMATE VIRTUE
<==> Job Opportunities <==>
(Treasurer at University)
The University of Education, Lahore was established in 2002 through an Ordinance issued by the Governor of Punjab. It comprises nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, and Jouharabad. Currently we are in search of suitable candidates for the Post of Treasurer who shall be appointed on such terms and conditions of services of the said posts as determined by the Chancellor on the recommendations of the Government. The eligibility criteria of the posts are as under. Latest Jobs in Lahore 2021. Treasurer at University.
Duration: 03 years’ Contract, not extendable
Age limit 35-50
- Ph.D. in Finance or Commerce or Accounting or Auditing or Economics from University or Degree Awarding Institute duly recognized by HEC, and
- Eight years post qualification experience of BPS-17 & above or equivalent in relevant field OR
- (i) MS or M.Phil in Finance or Commerce or Accounting or Auditing or Economics or equivalent 18 years education in the field of Accounts and Audit from University or Degree Awarding Institute duly recognized by HEC, and
- (ii) Ten years post qualification experience of BPS-17 & above or equivalent in relevant field OR
- (i) MBA (Finance) or M.Com or ACMA or M.Sc(Economics) or equivalent 16 years education at least in 2nd division from University or Degree Awarding Institute duly recognized by HEC, and
- (ii) 12 years post qualification experience of BPS-17 & above or equivalent in relevant field Perks and Privileges As admissible to Government Servant in BS-20 Leaves As admissible to the contract employee appointed under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004
ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES WITH FRINGE BENEFITS
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Published in||Jang Newspaper|
|No of Post||01|
|Age Limit||35-50 Years|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at web.ue.edu.pk/jobs|
|Contact / For Info||042-99262218|
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to apply online through the university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs.
- The applicants are also required to submit a signed hard copy of the printout of the same pre-filled online application form to the Registrar Office,
- University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore.
- The applicants are required to print system-generated fee challan and deposit job application processing fee as mentioned on challan in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
- The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along with deposit receipt / deposited system generated fee challan (worth Rs. 2000/- 1 on or before the closing date.
- Applications submitted without deposited system-generated fee challan will not be entertained. non-refundable/non-
The deposited amount is transferable.
- The closing date for the submission of online applications is 09.07.2021.
- Printed online application form along with all attached documents must be submitted on 11.07.2021 (within office hours) in person or via courier.
General Instructions: Treasurer at University
- Relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
- Fill the online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
- The quota for disabled persons, minorities, and women will be observed as per rules.
- Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/Degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
- Candidates presently working in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through the proper channel only.
- Applications submitted without NOC / Advance copy shall not be entertained.
- The Scrutiny of the applicants by the Scrutiny Committee shall be final and only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic message.
- University reserves the right to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
- For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call 042-99262218 during office hours.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted
Deputy Director (Management) University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore-Pakistan. Phone: 042-99262237.
Published in Daily Express Newspaper 24.06.2021
Latest Jobs In Pakistan:
- Front Desk Officer Jobs in Islamabad 2021
- Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2021 | Healthcare
- Staff Required | SLS College of Science & Arts Islamabad
- Cook Jobs in Attock | Army Jobs | Azad Kashmir Regimental Center
How to Apply for Jobs In University?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the Deputy Director (Management) University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore-Pakistan. Phone: 042-99262237.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.