Latest Lecturer Jobs in Islamabad SLS College of Science & Arts Co-Education
<==> Job Opportunities <==>
SLS College is looking for dynamic and competent teachers/staff for 1st-year classes with relevant experience for the following positions. Applications are invited from experienced and permanent residents individuals. Job opportunities in SLS College Islamabad. The eligibility criteria of the posts are as under. Latest Lecturer Jobs in Islamabad 2021. Staff required in Islamabad 2021.
Faculty in :
- Pak Studies
- Comp Science
- Science Lab attendants F.Sc / B.Sc Minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- DPE (Male & Female) Senior Diploma in Physical Education / JCO (Retd)
- Librarian Minimum 1 – 2 years experience in an academic library. Should have command on MS. Office and is also familiar with DDC.
ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES WITH FRINGE BENEFITS
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Walk-in-Interview||from 09:30am till 01:00pm|
|Published in||Express Newspaper|
|Qualification||as per demand|
|No of Post||not mentioned|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|How to Apply||Come with Application to Block B, Street # 4 – Zaraj Housing Society Islamabad|
|Contact / For Info||Ph#051-5427415-051-5178536-7 Ext: 8014 (HR Dept – Head Office SLS) E-mail Address: [email protected]|
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs
Terms & Conditions: Staff Required in College
- Application along with attested copies of the academic documents/ experience certificates, CNIC must reach on the below mentioned address latest by 30-07-2021.
- Applicants working in Govt, Semi Govt, and Autonomous Bodies shall apply through proper channels and shall produce NOC of their employer’s.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Applications received after the due date i.e 30-07-2021, will not be entertained.
- The post, for which the candidate applies, should specifically be mentioned on the envelope.
- The Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be permissible / paid for the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview
- Candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred along with work experience.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Persons with disabilities and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Applications received directly to the office will not be processed.
Block B, Street # 4 – Zaraj Housing Society Islamabad For info: Ph# 051-5427415-051-5178536-7 Ext: 8014 (HR Dept – Head Office SLS) E-mail Address: [email protected]
Published in Daily Express Newspaper 20.06.2021
Latest Jobs In Pakistan:
- Cook Jobs in Attock | Army Jobs | Azad Kashmir Regimental Center
- Get Naib Qasid Jobs in Kurram 2021 | Village & Neighbor Hood Council KPK
- Naib Qasid Jobs in Orakzai 2021 | Village Neighbor Hood Council
- Secretary Village Neighbor Hood Jobs in Malakand 2021 | Bata Khel | Durgai
- Driver Jobs 2021 | Population Dept Chitral Upper
How to Apply for Lecturer Jobs In Islamabad?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to Block B, Street # 4 – Zaraj Housing Society Islamabad For info: Ph# 051-5427415-051-5178536-7 Ext: 8014 (HR Dept – Head Office SLS) E-mail Address: [email protected]
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.