Prisons Department Prisons of Rawalpindi Region
<=> Career Opportunities in Prisons (Jail) <=>
>>>،راولپنڈی ریجن کی جیلوں میں ڈسپنر،لیڈی ہیلتھ ورکر کی نوکری کے مواقع<<<
(Latest Dispenser in Jail Jobs in Rawalpindi Central Jail)
The Department of Prisons, Punjab Jails, Rawalpindi Region is seeking applications from the candidates of Rawalpindi Region, Residential Districts of Rawalpindi region i.e Rawalpindi, Attock, Gujrat, Jehlum, Mandi Bahudin, Chakwal for the following 19 posts. Application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police Prisons, Rawalpindi, and nearby jails. The dispenser in Jail Jobs in Rawalpindi. Lady Health Worker Jobs in Rawalpindi. Details are as under.
|How to Apply||Send applications by Post to: DIG Prisons D.G Khan,|
House No.203, Street No.55, Sector-II, Gulshan Abad, Rawalpindi.
Post Details :
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Dispenser (BPS-09)||06||Matric+Medical Diploma||18-25|
|Lady Dispenser (BPS-09)||04||Matric+Medical Diploma||18-25|
|X-Ray Operator (BPS-06)||02||X-Ray Technician Diploma+Martric+2year Experience||18-25|
|Lab Technician (BPS-06)||06||F.Sc+ 2 Year Diploma||18-25|
|Lady Health Visitor (BPS-06)||01||F.Sc+ 2 Year Diploma||21-26|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Situation Vacant Jail Jobs in Rawalpindi
- Scale 1to 5 20% Quota reserved for Employee’s Children’s.
- 05 % Quota reserved for Minorities.
- 15 % Quota reserved for females.
- 03 % Quota reserved for disabled persons.
- Govt Employees apply through Proper channel
- The post-contract is 03 Years.
- For more details contact No.051-2313000-4285
- Test & Interview Date should be communicated later.
Documents Required for Dispenser Jobs in Rawalpindi Jail :
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs along with the Copy of this Advertisement.
Complete Address to Send CVs by TCS :
DIG Prisons D.G Khan, House No.203, Street No.55, Sector-II, Gulshan Abad, Rawalpindi.
Published in Dunya Newspaper 21.05.2021