Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Department of Explosives
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division. Applications are invited from (male/female) candidates, who possess a Bachelor Degree, for appointment as Assistant BS-15, in the Department of Explosives, Head Office, Islamabad, and Regional Office at Karachi, on regular basis.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners.
Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. You can also see Latest International Jobs on this site. Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Details are as under.
|Age Limit||18-28 Years|
|Organization||Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division|
|Posting Place||Karachi, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||MUHAMMAD HASHIM RAZA Administrative Officer Basement, Local Govt. Complex Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.|
|How to Apply||Download Application Form from www.doe.gov.pk and send it to the address above|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should be Graduate + 06 Weeks Basic Training Course is mandatory (including MS Office) from NITB before completion of probation period, and skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
General Term and Conditions:
- Applications on the prescribed “APPLICATION FORM”, should reach in the office of the undersigned, within fifteen (I5) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- 5 years general age relaxation will be admissible as per existing government rules and the age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submission of applications.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly in accordance with his academic qualifications as given.
- The candidate will present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of the interview. In case, any of the information famished found fake or bogus, the candidature of the particular candidate will stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against him/her.
- Applicants, in Government service, may apply through the proper channel and should produce “NOC” at the time of interview.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained. 7. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Mobile phone or any other device is not allowed during test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel postpone the recruitment process at any time.
- The application proforma can be downloaded from the website of this Department www.doe.gov.pk.
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
- Latest Jobs at CMH Hospital Bahawalpur 2022
- Constable Driver Jobs National Police Academy Islamabad 2022
- Latest Jobs in Islamabad Police 2022 || National Police Academy Islamabad
- 78 Custom Inspector Jobs 2022 || Federal Board of Revenue || FPSC Advertisement No.01/2022
- Inspector ASF Jobs 2022 Airport Security Force || Apply Online
- Jobs at Govt Engineering Academy Punjab 2022
How to Apply for Assistant Jobs?
(General FAQs about Tests)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.