Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department Punjab
Government of the Punjab, Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, announced Junior Computer Operator BPS-12 Jobs in Punjab. Moreover, 100 Seats of Evaluation Assistant BPS-14 and Other 110 Jobs are also vacant in the department. Applications from suitable individuals domiciled in Punjab for different projects posts on Contract Basis in its Development Projects i.e. “Punjab Non-Formal Education Project (Phase-II)”, Taleem Sab Kay Liay Project (Phase-II)”, “NFE Monitoring & Evaluation Unit (Phase-II)” and NFE Human Resource Development Institute (Phase-II)’. The detail of the Posts is as under:
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners.
Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. You can also see Latest International Jobs on this site. Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Details are as under.
|Age Limit||21-35 Years|
|Organization||Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department|
|Posting Place||Lahore, Punjab|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Director Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department|
5th Floor, Alfalah Building, Mall Road Lahore
|How to Apply||Send Online Application to www.nts.org.pk|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should be intermediate + computer Course Pass, and skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in Non-Formal Basic Education Department
- Assistant Director BS-17 Jobs,
- Assistant Director BS-17 Media Management Jobs,
- Data Analyst BS-17 Jobs,
- Statical Officer BS-17 JObs,
- Programmer BS-17 Jobs,
- District Trainer BS-16 Jobs,
- Assistant BS-16 Jobs,
- Literacy Mobilizer BS-14 Jobs, 66 Posts
- Monitoring Evaluation Assistant BS-14 Jobs, 100 Posts
- Junior Clerk BPS-09 Jobs,
General Term and Conditions:
- The above positions are offered purely on a contract basis for one year or up to the gestation period of the project whichever is earlier (extendable subject to satisfactory performance and in accordance with the gestation period of the project) under Contract Appointment Policy 2004, as amended from time to time and PC-Is of the concerned projects.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through the proper channels.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the closing date of submission of the application.
- All posts are offered on open merit. No quota will be applicable to these posts.
- Candidates having a domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC/Board or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence will be considered.
- Literacy & NFBE Department reserves the right to increase, decrease or abolish the post(s) at any stage without any notice.
- Literacy & NFBE Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
Procedure for submission of application forms:-
- Candidates must visit the NTS website to apply online.
- Those candidates who desire to apply for more than one post must submit a separate application form for each post.
- Candidates shall require to submit duly filled in Application form (online) and send print out of the Application Form along with a copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs, attested comes of academic certificates, experience certificates, and deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service (NTS), directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks /ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisatlazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice number generated in fee slip. Only 1 Bill invoice will be accepted.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 17th of January 2022,
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date/closing of office hours on the last date of submission of application will not be entertained.
- The date of the test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from the NTS website after the announcement of the Test Date.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will be lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Candidates shall produce all original documents at the date/time of the interview to be communicated by Literacy & NFBE Department.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the websites of Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department “www.literacy.punjab.gov.pk” and NTS “www.nts.org.pk”
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
- Latest Jobs at CMH Hospital Bahawalpur 2022
- Constable Driver Jobs National Police Academy Islamabad 2022
- Latest Jobs in Islamabad Police 2022 || National Police Academy Islamabad
- 78 Custom Inspector Jobs 2022 || Federal Board of Revenue || FPSC Advertisement No.01/2022
- Inspector ASF Jobs 2022 Airport Security Force || Apply Online
- Jobs at Govt Engineering Academy Punjab 2022
How to Apply for Junior Computer Operator Jobs?
(General FAQs about Tests)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.