Jobs at National Telecom Corporation Karachi Pakistan
National Telecom Corporation Pakistan announced the latest Junior Data Network Technician Group-2 Jobs in Karachi. Jobs at NTC Karachi. General Manager South NTC Regional Headquarter Karachi is also looking for talented, qualified, and competent Pakistani nationals for Junior Technician Group-2 which are also vacant in NTC Karachi on a regular basis.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
Candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria as mentioned against each may apply for consideration. Latest Jobs in Bahawalpur 2022. Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Latest Jobs in Karachi 2022.
|Age Limit||25+5=30 Year|
|Organization||National Telecom Corporation Karachi|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|How to Apply||Send Applications to General Manager South NTC Regional Headquarter KAP-1, Old Exchange Building Near Malir Halt Karachi|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should be Matric Science with IT Diploma 6 months and have Skilled as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the NTC Karachi.
- Junior Technician Group-2,
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates, etc) /experience at the time of submission of application. Any qualification/experience declared at the belated stage will not be accepted/entertained on any pretext.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Latest Jobs in Ordnance College Karachi 2022
- Driver Jobs at Punjab Daanish School Chishtian 2022
- Clerk Jobs at 170 PSPASC Army POL Depo Peshawar
- Latest Jobs in Karachi Port Qasim Authority 2022
How to Apply for NTC Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.