Latest Jobs at Directorate of Culture Department Balochistan
Directorate of Culture Department announced Latest Junior Clerk Jobs in Quetta. Moreover, the posts of Script Editor B-15, Assistant Computer Operator B-12, Electrician B-8, Supervisor B-7, Security Guard B-4, Generator Operator B-5, Attendant Art Galery B-5, Mali B-1, Sweeper B-1 are also vacant in the Hospital. Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Latest Jobs in Quetta 2022.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||18-43 Year|
|Organization||Directorate of Culture Department Quetta|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Noori Naseer Khan Cultural Complex Spinny Road Quetta|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Noori Naseer Khan Cultural Complex Spinny Road Quetta|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have a Matric pass with 30 WPM Typing Speed.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the Quetta.
- Script Editor B-15,
- Assistant Computer Operator B-12,
- Electrician B-8,
- Supervisor B-7,
- Security Guard B-4,
- Generator Operator B-5,
- Attendant Art Galery B-5,
- Mali B-1,
- Sweeper B-1,
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Jobs in FC Public School & College Quetta 2022
- Foreign Funded Project Private Jobs in Quetta 2022
- 165 SST Teacher Jobs Education Department BPSC 2022 || Apply Online
- 206 Teaching Jobs Education Department BPSC 2022 || Apply Online
How to Apply for Junior Clerk Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.