Pakistan National Shipping Corporation “PNSC”
====Job Opportunities ====
(Jobs in Pakistan National Shipping Corporation PNSC 2021)
The Pakistan National Shipping Corporation “PNSC” Group of companies, as the National Flag Carrier undertakes global shipping operations and is presently going through a period of accelerated growth to meet challenges. PNSC requires a high caliber and result-oriented professional for the position of Manager Technical Operation. Jobs in Pakistan National Shipping Corporation PNSC 2021. Details are as under.
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.pnsc.com.pk|
Post Details :
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Domicile/Quota||Age Limit|
|Manager Technical Operations||01||Punjab, Sindh(Rural), KPK, Balochistan, Ex-FATA, Azad Kashmir||55 Year|
- The Candidate should be:
- Certificate of Competency Class 1 (Motor).
- 05 years sailing experience as Chief Engineer on foreign going Tankers/Bulk Carriers.
- 02 years experience as Manager in Ship Repair Workshop.
- Preference will be given to a candidate having:
- Additional Qualification of Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering Management.
- 2 years of working experience in a reputable shipping company in a senior leadership role.
- Age Limit: 55 Years
- Domicile / Quota: Merit, Punjab, Sindh (R), KPK, Balochistan, Ex-Fata, Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- To provide safe, pollution-free, efficient, and cost effected vessels within the departmental jurisdiction for commercial operation.
- Fully responsible for bunker procurement and contracts.
- Fully responsible for manage all Marine, Workshop affairs and matters related to ship repair and local material procurement and supply of material to vessels pertaining to repairs.
- Fully responsible for management of workshop and stores.
- To ensure that the vessels are fully classed and statutory survey requirement relevant to his area of responsibility are met with in the specified time frame.
- To ensure that the vessels are properly and economically manned with qualified and competent officers and crew.
- to check all fleet orders and circulars relating to safety and operational instructions to ships prior to their issue to ship’s Masters.
- To Co-ordinate operations dealing with fleet emergencies.
- To liaise wit various department of Fleet Management to ensure that operational requirement of the commercial department are met and there are no delays in sailing schedules due to technical problems or delays in supplies.
- To co-ordinate all communications between ship and various departments of Head office to ensure that all requirements of the ships are attended to promptly for their efficient operation.
- To prepare accurate annual budget forecast for operation of each ship relevant to his area of responsibility in consultation with concerned superintendents.
- To scrutinize monthly statements of expenditure against approved budget. Determine deviation and reasons thereof and report the position to DSM.
- To maintain complete familiarity with condition of each ship, its problem and requirements. To determine measures which would relieve a vessel of any difficulty experienced by it.
- To Carry out preliminary investigations of marine accidents report to Director (Ship Management).
- The Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) of Masters are to be prepared and signed and counter signed by Manager (SPD).
- He shall ensure that his department maintains the SMS documentation. (Manuals, Checklists, record/References and relevant attachment) in an updated manners at all times. (Also refer SMS Document Filling Record).
- To prepare complete dry docking scope of work of vessels to his area of responsibilities.
Documents Required for Jobs in Pakistan National Shipping Corporation PNSC 2021 :
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
- The appointment will be on contract, initially for a period of two years extendable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered a market-based remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Candidates having exposure to the ERP environment shall be given preference.
- Interested candidates may apply through PNSC online application form available at the PNSC website www.pnsc.com.pk. The last date for submission of the application is 2021-05-26.
- Only short-listed applicants shall be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA or expense of any sort shall be payable.
- Corporation reserves the right to reject any application without disclosing any reason to the applicants.
- The company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job quotas as prescribed vide Establishment Division Notification No # F. No. 4/3/90-R-II dated 19-08-2020 and quotas prescribed for minorities, persons with disabilities, and women will be followed.