Latest Jobs of Assistant Lineman (ALM) in Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
<== Jobs Opportunities ==>
(ALM Jobs in GEPCO)
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) Invites applications for recruitment for the post of Assistant Lineman ALM Jobs in GEPCO from the suitable candidates having domicile of the Districts under the jurisdiction of GEPCO Region, i.e. Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandl Bahauddin, Sialkot & Narowal, to fill the following positions on lump-sum salary/pay basis. All the quotas such as Employee’s Children and Minority etc. will be observed as per Govt. policy.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. New Jobs 2021 in Rawalpindi. Latest Jobs in Gujranwala. Jobs 2021. Sarkari Nokri in Gujranwala. Details are as under.
Assistant Lineman Jobs
|Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO
|565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA (Ph: 055-9200513) www.gepco.com.pk
|Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandl Bahauddin, Sialkot & Narowal
|DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR 84 ADMN) GEPCO 565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA
|How to Apply
|Send Online Application to www.nts.org.pk
|Daily Express Newspaper 2021-09-22
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Lineman 2021:
Applicants/Candidates should be Matric from a recognized university, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Distribution of Seats in Districts:
- Gujranwala 262
- Sialkot 429
- Gujrat 207
- Hafizabad 29
- Narowal 49
- Mandi Bahaudin 128
- Total Open Merit 1103
- Employee’s Children 294
- Minority 74
TERMS & CONDITIONS How to Apply: ALM Jobs in GEPCO
- 1. Candidates will apply against the seats reserved for their district of domicile and district-wise merit will be maintained.
- 2. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years age relaxation and the government servants who have completed two years continuous Government service on the closing date shall be allowed 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- 3. Only qualified / eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test / Skill Test. Only shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per the provisions of the applicable Recruitment Policy will be called for a Physical Test/interview.
- 4. Interviews of eligible candidates shall be conducted in their respective circles by the Selection Boards.
- 5. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of GEPCO as per the requirement of the Company.
- 6. The recruitment of ALM will be made as per the procedure laid down by Ministry/BOD GEPCO.
- 7. The ALMs will be recruited/appointed, initially, on a lump sum salary/pay equivalent to the initial pay scales of the post (BPS-OS), initially for a period of three (03) years extendable on satisfactory performance.
- 8. Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service.
- 9. Serving candidates who are in Government Service are advised to apply through the proper channels. Candidates will have to provide departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular, Contract etc. at the time of interview.
- 10. GEPCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts and cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. 11. No TA/DA will be paid for Written Test / Skill Test / Physical Test / Interview.
- 12. Dismissed/screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in GEPCO. The clearance of the character and antecedents of the candidates from the agencies/police shall be mandatory without which no candidate shall be selected.
- 13. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the GEPCO for recruitment in the future.
- 14. Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests conducted by the MIS NTS will be dealt with by M/S NTS on its own without any liability whatsoever on GEPCO.
See also Latest NADRA Jobs in Rawalpindi 2021
Complete Address to Send CVs:
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR 84 ADMN) GEPCO 565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
How to Apply for GEPCO Jobs?
(General FAQs about Tests)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.