Revenue Division Federal Board of Revenue Government of Pakistan
(Jobs in FBR)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates against the following vacant posts in field formations of Inland Revenue, Jobs in FBR from Pakistani Nationals on a local basis in case of vacancies of (BS 1 to 5) and from candidates domiciled of the province or region concerned in case of vacancies of (BS 6 to 15). Jobs in FBR 2021. The List of vacant positions can be examined from the following image at the end. Latest Jobs in Islamabad. Details are as under. FPSC GOVT Jobs 2021.
Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad. Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Latest Government Jobs 2021. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. Sarkari Nokri in Pakistan.
FBR Assistant Jobs
|Organization||Federal Board of Revenue|
|Posting Place||All Pakistan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, PERMANENT|
|Location||(Adil Riaz) Second Secretary (HRM-IR-IV) RTO, Islamabad, Tax House, Plot 20, Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad.|
|How to Apply||Send Application to the given address above|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper 2021-08-29|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Jobs in FBR 2021 :
Applicants / Candidates should be Bachelor’s degree, Matric/F.A from a recognized Board or as per HEC recommendation, and skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Age Limit: 25-33 years of age is required to apply.
You can also see the other latest Jobs positions announced by FBR in the image given below.
- Statistical Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Library Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Dispatch Rider
- Notice Server
- Sanitary Worker
- Armed Guard
General Term and Conditions:
- The eligible candidates are advised to submit their application on the prescribed form available on the link i.e. https://fbr.gov.pk/jobs-vacancy-announcements/142246/131361 upon the FBR website www.fbr.gov.pk and field offices (duly filled in/complete in all respects) to the Admin officers of respective Tax Office. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application forms in a separate envelope, clearly marked against the post applied for, and obtain separate receiving of the same. The applications submitted and received in the wrong office will be straight away rejected.
- Vacancies for BS 01 to 05 shall be filled on a local basis in terms of Rule, 16 whereas vacancies for BS 06 to 15 shall be filled by persons domiciled in the province or region concerned strictly under Rule 15 of the Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973 read with Establishment Division O.M No. 4/3/2019-R-II dated 21.08.2019.
- Please attach attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents with the application form. Candidates will, however, be required to bring original documents Educational and Experience Certificate (if any) and one set of attested copies of the document at the time of interview.
- The contract employees (BS-01 to 05) who were appointed under the Prime Minister Assistance Package for the families of Government employees who died in service may also apply for the above posts (if they intend to apply). They will only be considered if they will formally apply against the specific post.
- All appointments shall be made on merit, however, 10% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities (non-Muslims), and 2% quota for disabled persons will be reserved for all above posts as per government instructions. Disabled persons are required to submit a certificate as proof of disability duly issued by recognized social welfare Board/offices or other authorized Government organizations, otherwise, they will not be considered against the disabled quota.
- The FBR reserve the right not to fill any vacancy or to increase/decrease/vary the number of vacancies if the circumstances so warrant.
- The candidates working in public sector departments/ organizations should send their applications through the proper channels and the same must be received in the respective office before the date of the interview. Nevertheless, advance copies
can be submitted by the closing date of the application.
- Five (05) years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has already been included in the column of age limit in terms of Establishment Division O.M No.9/2/91-R-5 dated 24th Jun 2010. In addition to the 5 years general age relaxation by the Government, other age relaxations as admissible in the light of Establishment Division SRO No.1004(I)/2016 dated 28th Oct 2016 are as under:
|1||(a) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community,|
recognized tribes of the Ex-FATA, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan for
all posts under the Federal Government.
(b) Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15
and below under the Federal Government.
|2||Released or Retired Officers/ Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan||15 years or the number of|
years actually served in the
Armed Forces of Pakistan
whichever is less
|3||Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous|
Government service on the closing date of receipt of applications.
|10 years, upto the age of|
|4||Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below.||10 years|
|5||Widow, son, or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service.||05 years|
- Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The selected candidates for the post of Assistant (BS-15) shall have to undertake 6 weeks whereas UDCs and LDCs shall have to undertake 3 weeks basic IT training course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB within one year of their appointment, otherwise, their service will be terminated in light of Establishment Division’s Office Memorandum No.1/13/96-R-6 dated 10-08-2016.
- Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, FBR reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any person at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and will initiate
legal action against the applicant under the relevant law.
- The eligible candidates will be called for tests (where required) and only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews. All the candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview subject to detailed scrutiny/verification of their eligibility during the recruitment process.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for the Test/ Interview.
- The last date for submission of the application is 20.09.2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
(Adil Riaz) Second Secretary (HRM-IR-IV) RTO, Islamabad, Tax House, Plot 20, Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad.
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Junior Clerk Jobs for Disabled Persons || Women Development Punjab Lahore
- Female Land Hosts Jobs in Lahore || Road Master Bus Company
- Latest Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore Security Guard Jobs in Lahore Jinnah Hospital || Ward Servant
How to Apply for FBR Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.