Civil Veterinary Hospitals in Punjab by Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab
Livestock & Dairy Development Govt of Punjab announced Veterinary Officer BS-17 Jobs 2022 in Civil Veterinary Hospital Muzaffargarh. Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab is strengthening Livestock Services through the establishment of Civil Veterinary Hospitals / Dispensaries in District Sheikhupura Tehsil Muridakay, Mianwali & Muzaffargarh. Male Females & Transgender can apply for these seats.
Moreover, the Post of Veterinary Assistant BS-09, Artificial Insemination Technician is also vacant in the department. The Payscale will be BPS-09 to BPS-17. Jobs at Livestock Department Punjab 2022. These Jobs are for District Muzaffargarh. Details are as under.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-05-12|
|Age Limit||18-30 Year|
|Organization||Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Additional Director Livestock Railway Road Muzaffargarh|
|How to Apply||Send Applications to Livestock & Dairy Development Board Additional Director Livestock Railway Road Muzaffargarh|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Applicants / Candidates should be DVM, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the Livestock Punjab.
- Veterinary Assistant BS-09 Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
- Artificial Insemination Technician Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
General Term and Conditions:
- The following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Hepatitis Control Program Jobs 2022 || Primary Secondary Healthcare Department
- Social Welfare Bait-ul-Mall Sargodha Jobs 2022
- Board of Revenue Taxes Wing PPSC Jobs 2022 || Advertisement No.11/2022
- BISE Faisalabad Jobs 2022 || Board of Intermediate Secondary Education
How to Apply for Livestock Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab: 066-9200092
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.