Retired Officer Jobs at General Head Quarter Rawalpindi
Applications are invited from retired/released / retiring Army officers (Lieutenant Colonels / Majors) having previous experience in fields and academic qualification indicated below for re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officers (CGOs) appointment in General Headquarters Rawalpindi / Lower Formations of the Army.
Retired / Released / Retiring Lieutenant Colonels / Majors retired / released / retiring on attaining the age / service limit.
- Lieutenant Colonels / Majors 52 years and below.
- Date of Retirement Officers retired within the last two years (excluding LPR).
The following shall be ineligible to apply:-
- The disciplinary case involving moral turpitude/character or involvement in misappropriation any time during service.
- Officers retired/released or discharged compulsorily on account of inefficiency. Officers with Medical Category ‘EEE”.
New Jobs in Rawalpindi 2021. Latest Jobs in Pak Army 2022.
|Age Limit||52 Years or below|
|Total Seat||Open Merits|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||Deputy Assistant Director Civilian Personnel CP Dte, GHQ Rawalpindi|
|Contact No.||051-561-30956, 03331954642|
|How to Apply||Send Applications to the given address above|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should be educated, experts, and have Skilled as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, and experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates, etc) /experience at the time of submission of application. Any qualification/experience declared at the belated stage will not be accepted/entertained on any pretext.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Jobs at CMH Hospital Pano Aqil Sukkur || Combined Military Hospital
- All Pakistan Jobs in Pak Army || PO Box No.914 GPO Rawalpindi
- Atomic Energy Jobs in Islamabad || PO Box No.1553
- 839 Sub Inspector Punjab Police || Open Merit PPSC || Apply Online
- Physical Education Teacher Jobs || Special Education Department Lahore
How to Apply for Civilian Gazetted Officers Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.