Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Islamabad
Pakistan Engineering Council announced the latest PEC Jobs 2022 in Islamabad. Applications are invited for Jobs / Posts of Project Director, Site Engineer Electrical, Site Engineer HVAC, Admin & Logistic Officer, Compliance and Contract Management Officer, Quantity Surveyor, Junior Executive Naib Qasid that are vacant in this department. Interested Candidates can submit applications including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. More detail is described as under. Latest Jobs in Islamabad 2022.
The Pakistan Engineering Council which is affiliated with the International Engineering Alliance (IEA); Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is a professional body for the accreditation of engineering education and regulation of the engineering profession in Pakistan. It was established in 1976 by the PEC act 1976. Associated with the Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST).
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||20-55 Year|
|Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Islamabad|
|Posting Place||Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar|
|Location||Pakistan Engineering Council|
Ataturk Avenue (East), G-5/2 Islamabad
|Contact No.||0300-6060150, 051-111111732|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application to jobs.pec.org.pk|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have B.A Degree in Civil Engineering and skills are required by the department.
More Jobs :
Following Jobs are also vacant in PEC.
- Project Director Jobs in PEC Islamabad,
- Site Engineer Electrical Jobs in PEC Islamabad,
- Site Engineer HVAC Jobs in PEC Islamabad,
- Admin & Logistic Officer Jobs in PEC Islamabad,
- Compliance and Contract Management Officer Jobs in PEC Islamabad,
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs in PEC Islamabad,
- Junior Executive Jobs in PEC Islamabad,
- Naib Qasid Jobs in PEC Islamabad,
General Term and Conditions:
- Only eligible candidates to dispatch the following documents before 28 Feb 2022.
- CVs outlining complete career pattern, viz. Educational Qualifications (with institutions), teaching experience, mentioning institution & period served/ details of positions held.
- Teaching experience certificates, along with relevant documents/ attested testimonials from concerned institutions.
- A full record of past achievements (educational & other fields), along with relevant documents.
- The date of interview for shortlisted candidates will be intimated later.
- Candidates must mention the post (details of position applied for) on the top of their application.
- CVs will be dispatched by registered post to the following address.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Punjab Tianjin University Lahore PTUT Jobs 2022
- Assistant Lineman Jobs in Wapda 2022 || PESCO ALM Jobs Online Apply
- Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Jobs 2022
- Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 || Joinpaknavy.gov.pk
How to apply for PEC Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Pakistan Engineering Council PEC: 0300-6060150, 051-111111732
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.