Nursing Assistant in Armed Forces Bone Mero Transplant Center Rawalpindi
(Jobs in AFBMTC)
Armed Forces Bone Mero Transplant Center announced Latest Nursing Assistant Jobs in AFBMTC Rawalpindi. New Jobs in Pakistan 2021 announced in Rawalpindi for the post of Nursing Assistant. The List of vacant positions can be examined from the following image at the end. Fresh Jobs in Rawalpindi.
The Latest Jobs list of vacant positions includes vacant positions such as Nursing Assistant in Rawalpindi can apply for these Jobs having qualifications recommended by Department. Details are as under.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ NADRA Jobs in Rawalpindi 2021
Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. You can also see Latest International Jobs in Qatar 2022, KSA Jobs 2022, USA Jobs, and many more abroad Jobs on this site. All new jobs update are available on this site.
Nursing Assistant Jobs
|Armed Forces Bone Marrow Center
|Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center Rawalpindi
Web page address: ambmtc.nibmt.org.pk
|How to Apply
|Send Application to the given address above
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Assistant Job 2021:
Applicants / Candidates should be F.A/F.Sc/Matric from recognize board and & skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Age Limit: 18-25 years of age is required to apply.
You can also see the other latest Jobs announced in AFBMTC in the image given below.
- Radio Grapher
- Laboratory Assistant
- Stature Berear
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center Rawalpindi. You can also see others jobs in this image.
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Latest 26 Patwari Jobs In Rawalpindi 2021 || Tehsil Saddar Rawalpindi
How to Apply for Assistant Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.