Latest Jobs In Higher Education Commission of Paksitan
<===> Job Opportunities in HEC <===>
HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION, PAKISTAN Request for Expression of Interest HIRING FOR HIGHER EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT IN PAKISTAN (HEDP) and is seeking applications from highly skilled and experienced candidates for the following positions. Latest Vacant Post/ Jobs in HEC Pakistan. In case the degree Is obtained from a foreign university, an equivalency certificate from HEC is to be submitted by the candidates at the time of the Interview to validate that they possess the required education. Vacancies in HEC. Details are as under.
|How to Apply||Apply Online at http://careers.hec.gov.pk|
Post Details: Jobs in HEC
|Post Name||No of Post|
|National Expert/Consultant Online Instruction: Programme Delivery||02|
|International Expert/Consultant Research, Teaching and Learning One||01|
|International Expert/Consultant Teaching, Research and Faculty Development One||01|
|National Expert/Consultant Online Instruction and Online Technology||01|
General Information: Jobs in HEC
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applicants are required to apply online throughhttp://careers.hec.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- No need to send a hard coin of C.V. and documents.
- The attention of the interested Consultant is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 [revised November 2017 and August 2018] (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- The consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Paragraphs 7.36 & 7.37 of “World Bank: Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Financing Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services” (July 2016) revised November 2017 & August 2018.
- For the eligibility criteria kindly visit the HEC website.
- Experience means post qualification experience unless stated otherwise in TORs.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
Complete Address :
Muhammad Farooq Azam, Procurement Specialist Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad. For Technical /IT assistance, please contact 051-111-119-432, 0334-1119432.
Published in Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspaper 27.05.2021