Jobs at National Heritage and Culture Division Islamabad 2022
Govt of Pakistan National Heritage and Culture Division announced Assistant BS-15 Jobs 2022 in Islamabad. Latest Class 4 Govt Jobs 2022. These Jobs are under the PSDP program. The PayScale will be BS-01 to BS-15. Moreover, the posts / Jobs of Stenotypist, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Duplicating Machine Operator, Naib Qasid, and Farash are also vacant in the Department.
These Jobs are Published in Daily Khabrain Newspaper vide ad No.PID(I)7483/21. Interviews for these Posts or Jobs will be conducted next month after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments and upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-05-14|
|Age Limit||18-33 Years|
|Organization||National Heritage and Culture Division Islamabad|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Department of Archaeology and Museums Sir Syed Memorial Building 19th Attaturk Avenue G-5/1 Islamabad|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Dr. Tahir Saeed Project Director Rewat Fort Department of Archaeology and Museums Sir Syed Memorial Building 19th Attaturk Avenue G-5/1 Islamabad|
|Published in||Daily Nawaywaqt Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should be a Primary to Graduate pass and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below. Qualification for other seats can be examined in the advertisement below.
- Stenotypist Jobs,
- Upper Division Clerk Jobs,
- Lower Division Clerk Jobs,
- Duplicating Machine Operator Jobs,
- Naib Qasid Jobs,
- Farash Jobs,
General Term and Conditions:
- The following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Forest Range Management Chakwal Jobs 2022
- Assistant Director Legal Jobs at NADRA 2022
- NFC Institute of Engineering Multan Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Watchman Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Department of Archaeology and Museums: 051-9252302
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.