Sukkar IBA Community Colleges & School in Sindh
Latest Jobs 2022 Fresh Advertisement of Sukkar IBA University. Lecturer Jobs at IBA University Sukkur announced. Moreover, Posts of Assistant Professor BPS-19 is also vacant at the University. IBA University Jobs in Sukkur 2022.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Latest Jobs in Sukkur Jobs 2022.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||20-45 Year|
|Organization||IBA University of Sukkar|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||Sukkur IBA University, Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur, Sindh|
|How to Apply||Apply online at apply.sts.net.pk|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
General Term and Conditions:
Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online at apply.sts.net.pk
- For all teaching positions ABL/MCB STS Challan (non-refundable) of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for Office Assistant/Lab Assistant/Library Assistant/Nurse) latest by February 07, 2022 ‘Completion of Degree is mandatory for all categories
- Local and female candidates are encouraged to apply ‘Government Employee must apply through proper channel or submit NOC with the application. Providing fictitious, exaggerated, or misleading information on a job application shall result in rejection of application & termination of employment at any stage.
- Candidates can apply for one post in each school/college. Only shortlisted candidates who meet the criteria shall be called for further Tests/Interviews through SMS/email/letters
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and canceling recruitment to any post(s).
- PROJECT MANAGER: SIBA TESTING SERVICES S1BA Testing Services Sukkur IBA University, Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur, Sindh.
See Original Advertisement:
(General FAQs about IBA Jobs)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.