NATIONAL TRANSMISSION AND DESPATCH COMPANY LIMITED
<<=>> Career Opportunities <<=>>
(Jobs in WAPDA)
Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan and AJK) to fill the following position in NTDC on a THREE-year contract basis (extendable on satisfactory performance). As Chief Law Officer. Details are as under. New WAPDA Jobs in Pakistan 2021.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Grade||Special Pay Scale|
|Post Name||Chief Law Officer|
|Qualification||LLB / LLM|
|Age Limit||Up to 50 Years|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.ntdc.gov.pk/career|
FUNCTIONS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND SKILLS
- Supervision and management of legal, corporate, and regulatory affairs pertaining to NTDC and to generally lead and supervise the overall workings and functions of NTDC’s Legal Department.
- Looking after cases in litigation and arbitration/negotiation/mediation via in-house resources or through external legal counsel and keeping NTDC board of directors and management abreast of ongoing legal disputes.
- Rendering legal opinions to the board of directors, managing director, and other functional heads/divisions of NTDC on various legal issues faced by the NTDC in the normal course of operations.
- Assisting in drafting, filing, and presenting tariff petitions and licensing applications on behalf of NTDC before NEPRA and generally advising and representing NTDC on legal matters before competent authorities and regulatory bodies.
- Assisting in the drafting of company policies, and advising the board of directors and management of NTDC on corporate governance and overall legal and regulatory compliance.
- Negotiating, drafting, and vetting of various kinds of agreements, deeds, and instruments.
- Liaising with the panel of external lawyers and law firms for effective handling of NTDC litigation and arbitration cases.
- To identify and manage legal and regulatory risks faced by NTDC and ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- To assist the management and board of directors of NTDC in protecting NTDC’s rights and interests and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- • Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)/ Master of Laws (LL.M.)/ Barrister at Law.
- • Post qualification experience of at least 15 years, including a minimum of 10 years of experience as an enrolled Advocate of High Courts of Pakistan.
- • Knowledge and understanding of policies, laws, rules, and regulations dealing with the electricity sector.
- • Experience in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, financing agreements, concession documents, and other agreements relating to the electricity sector shall be given preference.
- • Ability to conduct litigation, arbitration, and ADR, including liaison with external law firms, and to lead the internal legal team.
- • The candidate should be up to 50 years of age on the closing date of this advertisement.
- i. Candidates must apply online on the prescribed application form available on the NTDC website (ntdc.gov.pk/careers).
- ii. NTDC is an equal opportunity employer.
- iii. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- iv. No TA / DA is admissible to candidates called for an interview.
- v. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- vi. Original educational documents (verified by NEC) and experience certificates etc.,) must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- vii. NTDC reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. Attested copy of CNIC, detailed CV, and two recent passport size photographs along with the printout of completed prescribed online application form must reach the following address by Monday, August 2, 2021, either by courier service or Pakistan post.
See also Other Latest Jobs In NAB Islamabad 2021
General Term and Conditions: Jobs in WAPDA 2021
- The department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Detailed procedures regarding submission of applications, job specifications, and other terms & conditions of employment are available in Office.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Complete Address to send cv :
General Manager HR NTDC 2nd Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore
Published in Express Newspaper 15.07.2021
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- 250+ Jobs in Health Department 2021 || District Khuzdar Balochistan
- 65+ Latest Jobs In NAB as Prosecutor 2021 | Islamabad
- Stenographer PPSC Jobs 2021 Board Of Revenue || Advertisement No.20/2021
- Web Developer Jobs at Ministry of National Food Security & Research
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to a given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.