Institute of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, University of Punjab
====Job Opportunities ====
(Jobs in University of Punjab 2021)
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals on a purely contract basis for a post of Research Associate in IDRC (International Development Research Center), Ottawa Canada funded research project entitled “Development and commercialization of antibodies alternatives phages and nutraceuticals for Pakistan poultry production” initially for a period of nine months (extendable) with following eligibility criteria and preferable experience. Jobs in University of Punjab 2021. Details are as under.
|How to Apply||Submit Application to :|
Project Leader Institute of Microbiology &
Molecular Genetics, University of Punjab.
Post Details :
|Name of Post||Salary||Qualifications|
|Research Associate||Rs.50000/-||MS/M.Phil in (Micro Biology/Molecular Biology) Degree Not before 2018.|
Terms and Conditions :
- No TA/DA or expense of any sort shall be payable.
- Only short-listed applicants shall be called for an interview.
- The candidate should have experience working in Becterilogical Germs editing and Genetic Recombincing.
Documents Required for Jobs in University of Punjab 2021 :
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Complete Address to Send CVs :
Dr. Shafiq ur Rehman, Project Leader,
Institute of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, University of Punjab.