Jobs at Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI 2022
(INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY)
Applications are invited for the following vacancies at PIC-MTI, Institute of Cardiology Peshawar as per the following conditions. Male / Females both are eligible for these posts. Candidates should be residents of KPK.
All posts are on regular basis. Candidates must have qualifications as described in the advertisement below, and have the experience required by the department. All Punjab Jobs 2022.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. New Jobs in Hospitals 2022. Sarkari Naukri. Latest Jobs in KPK 2022.
|Age Limit||35-50 Year|
|Organization||Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|How to Apply||Send Application to 5-A, Sector B-3, Phase -V, Hayatabad Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for Hospital Jobs 2022:
Applicants/Candidates must have M.Sc, B.Sc, and have other skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: HOW TO APPLY?
- Job Application Form is available on the website www.pic.edu.pk Application is acceptable only on a prescribed form. Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile Certificates along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service. in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per fee schedule given below:
- PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Sr. 01-23 Rs. 500/- Payment
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post-qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained: a) Incomplete applications i.e. Missing Job Application Form, missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial
- Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/ criteria. b) Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date. c) Application received without processing fee shall not be entertained. d) Candidates will be disqualified, if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment e) Attempts to influence any member of the recruiting committees. f) Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means. g) Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained. h) For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet / Transcript / DMC / course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- An application received after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through the proper channels, along with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process at the time of applying for the job.
- The decision of the competent authority shall stand final.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the Test / Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time institutional employee and will have to resign from his / her existing employment with any other public / private entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of Pakistan.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease/increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The last date of applying for the above advertisement is 07-02-2022 PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Job in Pakistan 2022 || Apply Online Jobs 2022
- Assistant BS-16 Jobs Population Welfare Department 2022 || Apply Online
- Driver Jobs at Population Welfare Department 2022 || Apply Online at nts.org.pk
- Class 4 Jobs at Population Welfare Department 2022 || Apply Online at nts.org.pk
- 285 Class 4 Jobs in Layyah Education Department 2022
How to Apply for PIC Peshawar Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.