Healthcare Jobs at Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department announced the latest Admin Officer Jobs in all Punjab. Healthcare Department required IT Officers, Finance Officer, Data Entry Operator, HR and Legal Advisor, Procurement Officer, Finance and Budget Officer Jobs 2022 for posting in all THQ, DHQ Hospital of Punjab. Latest Jobs in Punjab 2022. The candidate must have the skills and abilities required by Department. Latest Sarkari Jobs in Punjab.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners.
Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. You can also see Latest International Jobs on this site. Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Details are as under.
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Lahore|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Lahore|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application to www.nts.org.pk|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs 2021 :
Applicants/Candidates should have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in Health Department Punjab.
- Admin Officer
- Finance Officer
- It Specialist
- Data Entry Operator
- Hr and Legal Advisor
- Procurement Officer
- Finance and Budget Officer
General Term and Conditions: Healthcare Department Jobs
- The above positions are being offered on a Contract basis (till 30.06.2022, extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 (revised in 2016) of the Government of Punjab.
- Age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organizations will be as per current Government policy.
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from the Social Welfare Department along with the Disability Certificate.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
- These vacancies are post-specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or a reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. The date & time of the interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the concerned department.
- Complete Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided by the applicant at the time of the interview.
- No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice.
- The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of the Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ shortlisting/ selection criteria shall be final.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
- Candidates will provide a preference of place of posting when submitting an online application.
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in the Application form (online). along with a deposit slip of the prescribed fee in favor of the National Testing Service, a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier at the address mentioned on the Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 5′ January 2022.
- The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS. Candidates are advised to keep on visiting the NTS website for updates.
- Roll No. Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test and candidates will be informed through SMS
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify.
- In case of a large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates for shortlisting and interviews.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Project Management Unit ” http://www.pmuhealth.gop,pk/.
Join Whatsapp Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
- Lecturer Job at NUML Islamabad || National University of Modern Languages
- Jobs at Establishment Division Islamabad || Staff Welfare Organization
- Jobs at Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar || Hospital Jobs
- 2970 Special Police Force Jobs Sindh Police Department || SPF Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Healthcare Jobs?
(General FAQs about Tests)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.