Jobs in District & Session Court Nasirabad
District & Session Judge Nasir Abad announced Stenographer BS-16 Jobs 2022 in District & Session Court Nasir Abad Dera Murad Jamali Balochistan. Session Courts Jobs 2022. Moreover, applications are invited for the Jobs / Posts of Naib Qasid, Process Server that is vacant in District & Session Courts District Naserabad. Class 4 Jobs in Naseer Abad 2022.
Willing candidates can send applications by post for the above-said jobs in District & Session Courts Naseer Abad. Adalat Jobs in Naseer Abad Balochistan Pakistan 2022 The Candidates only the resident of Balochistan can apply for these seats.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Only by post applications through the proper channels will be accepted. These Jobs are Published in Daily Jang Newspaper vide ad No.PRQ No.3682. Interviews for these Posts or Jobs will be conducted on 17 May after the successful submission of the application.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-05-14|
|Age Limit||18-30 Year|
|Organization||District & Session Courts Nasirabad|
|Employment Type||Full_Time, Contract|
|Location||District & Session Courts Nasirabad|
|Contact No.||0542-920100, 0300-3556290|
|How to Apply||Send the Application to the office of the District & Session Courts Nasirabad|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should have graduated (Second Division), Shorthand speed 90/100 WPM. Qualifications for other posts can be seen in the advertisement given below.
- Naib Qasid Jobs in Session Courts,
- Process Server Jobs in Session Courts,
District & Session Court Jobs in Jobs in Awaran, Barkhan, Chagai, Dera Bugti, Duki, Gwadar, Harnai, Jafarabad, Jhal Magsi, Kachhi / Bolan, Kalat, Kech, Kharan, Khuzdar, Killa Abdullah, Kohlu, Lasbela, Loralai, Mastung, Musakhel, Naseerabad, Nushki, Panjgur, Pishin, Qilla Saifullah, Quetta, Shaheed Sikandarabad, Sherani, Sibi, Sohbatpur, Washuk, Zhob, and Ziarat.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- On Farm Water Management KPK Jobs 2022
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University Jobs 2022
- Education Department Tank KPK Jobs 2022 || Elementary & Secondary Education
How to Apply for Session Court Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of District & Session Courts Nasirabad: 0542-920100, 0300-3556290
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.