National Information Technology Board (NITB) Government of Pakistan
<<=>> Career Opportunities <<=>>
(Director General MIRAD)
Islamabad Electricity Supply Company is a leading power distribution company of Pakistan serving more than 3.26 million customers with an annual revenue base of over Rs.180 billion having operational jurisdiction that covers five districts namely Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal. IESCO is actively looking for high-caliber professionals for the following position for the establishment of the Market Implementation & Regulatory Affairs Department (MIRAD) in IESCO.
The candidate is expected to have demonstrated capability/potential for their respective responsibilities and a proactive management style. Director-General Jobs 2021. Latest IESCO Jobs in Pakistan 2021.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Age Limit||up to 55 Year|
|Qualification||Bachelor or Equlient in Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 15 Year|
|How to Apply||Submit Application to Office of Director General (HR),|
IESCO Headquarters, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad
This position will provide leadership & direction to Company for the implementation of respective actions for the development of the competitive electricity market in Pakistan and its and its operations after with the. The department will be the interface of IESCO with Competitive Trading Bilateral Contract Market (CTBCM).
Bachelors or equivalent degree in Engineering/ Finance/ Accounting/ Law/ Management Sciences from reputable HEC recognized universities. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Age Limit Minimum 15-years of total experience including 10 years of experience in the Power Sector. The candidate should possess strong knowledge of the Technical, Commercial, and Financial matters of the utility business / Power Sector along with Regularity Affairs and Legal / Contractual issues. Knowledge of the competitive electricity market will be an added advantage.
Up to 55 years at the time of application.
Nature of Employment
The employment shall be on contract for an initial period of three (03) years, extendable on satisfactory performance and need basis
Pay and Allowance
The Position is offered on a market-based competitive package.
Report to CEO/ BoD IESCO
General Term and Conditions: Director General IESCO 2021
- Applicants will submit duly signed application along with the following related documents through courier service/ registered mail service which must be reached in the office of Director General (HR), IESCO Headquarters, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad within 15 days positively from the publication of advertisement:
- Copy of detailed CV with an updated career history in Chronological order with starting and ending date (DD.MM.YYYY) and with mentioning of all qualifications acquired.
- Copy of CNIC.
- Copies of Degrees/Testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or the professional body or association whichever is relevant.
- Attested copy of the registration with professional governing body or PEC.
- A detailed separate list of experiences in chronological order with starting and ending date (DD.MM.YYYY) along with experience letter/ certificate etc.
- All pages of the application should be numbered and signed by the applicant.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Candidates already serving in Government/ Semi-Government Organization / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel along with NOC of the respective department issued on its letterhead
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- IESCO is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews/selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- IESCO reserve the right to withhold the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Complete Address :
Director General (HR) IESCO Head Office, Street -40, Sector: G -714, Islamabad, Tel: 051-9252080, Fax: 051-9253071.
Published in Nawaiwaqat Newspaper 27.05.2021
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Quality Assurance Manager Jobs | Sunrise Plastic Industries | RYK
- Manager Jobs In Ethanol Effluent Treatment Plant 2021
- Lecturer Jobs In Karachi 2021 | Bahria College Karachi Sindh
- Psychologist Jobs | Army Public School And Colleges Jinnah | Pano Aqil
- 120+ Assistant Jobs in Punjab Police 2021 || Upcoming
- 300+ Stenographer Jobs in Punjab Police 2021 || Upcoming
How to Apply for Director-General Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can Submit Applications to the Office of Director General (HR), IESCO Headquarters, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.