Latest Jobs In Public Sector Organization, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
<=> Job Opportunities in KPK <=>
(Jobs in KPK)
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Male / Female) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for filling the following positions on a contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable) in the Public Sector Organization, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The age limit is 35-40 years. The following vacant posts of Deputy Director announced in a Public Sector Organization. Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021. Jobs in KPK. The application form can be download from www.etea.edu.pk Vacant Post / Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Latest Vacant Jobs in Pakistan.
Advertise & Closing Date :
|Job Nature||Full Time/Contract|
|No of Post||01|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
|How to Apply||Online Apply at www.etea.edu.pk|
Posts Details :
|Post Name||Education||Age||No of Post|
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Candidates wi I will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the shortlisting committee and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained. 5. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing Govt. Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channels.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning a reason. 8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
- CGPA 3.00 /4.00 or above will be considered as 1st division.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) and Rs. 700/- (for BPS-17 & above) as test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 8th June 2021 7. the Last date for submission of online application is 25th June 2021
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage.
- If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- The unclaimed qualifications will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank-printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Documents Required :
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Three Recent Photographs
Published in Express Newspaper 03.06.2021