Jobs at University of Education Lahore
The University of Education Lahore announced in the latest advertisement, the Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2022 UE University Lahore on a Regular Basis. Latest University Jobs in Lahore Pakistan 2022. Jobs in University of Education Lahore 2022. Class 4 Jobs in University of Lahore 2022.
The University of Education, Lahore was established in the year 2002 out of several leading teacher training institutions all across Punjab. The University of Education comprises nine Campuses and four functional Divisions situated in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, and Jauharabad. Currently, University is in search of teaching and Non-teaching staff, to be employed in the disciplines listed below. The ideal candidates for the following positions who possess requisite knowledge, experience, and have interest and motivation to work may apply.
Moreover, the applications are invited for Jobs/posts as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Additional Director (Admin, Examination, and Finance), Deputy Director (Admin, Examination, and Finance), Assistant Director (Admin, Examination, and Finance), Software Engineer, Librarian, Administrative Officer (IT), Accounts Assistant, Key Punch Operator, Junior Key Punch Operator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Sweeper is also vacant at University.
These Jobs are published in Daily Jang Newspaper Ad No. IPL-4322. Posting will be in Lahore. Latest Jobs in Pakistan. More detail is given below. Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Policy. Interested Candidates can submit applications Online including attested Scan copies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. More detail is described under.
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Organization||University of Education Lahore|
|Posting Place||Lahore, Faisalabad, DG Khan, Multan, Vehari, Attock, Jauharabad|
|Location||Deputy Director Management, University of Education College Road, Township Campus, Lahore|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application to www.ue.edu.pk/jobs/|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Download Application Form for University Jobs
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have As per HEC criteria for teaching seats. Qualification for other seats can be examined in the advertisement listed below.
You can also see the more related jobs in the image given below:-
- Professor Jobs in University,
- Associate Professor Jobs in University,
- Assistant Professor Jobs in University,
- Lecturer Jobs in University,
- Additional Director (Admin, Examination, and Finance) Jobs in University,
- Deputy Director (Admin, Examination, and Finance) Jobs in University,
- Assistant Director (Admin, Examination, and Finance) Jobs in University,
- Software Engineer Jobs in University,
- Librarian Jobs in University,
- Administrative Officer (IT) Jobs in University,
- Accounts Assistant Jobs in University,
- Key Punch Operator Jobs in University,
- Junior Key Punch Operator Jobs in University,
- Laboratory Assistant Jobs in University,
- Driver Jobs in University,
- Sweeper Jobs in University,
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply online through the university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs. The applicants are also required to submit a signed hardcopy/printout of the same pre-filled online application form to the Office, University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore. Fill out the online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
- The candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit six sets of hard copies of the printed On-Line Application form along with six complete sets of testimonials/research publications/certificates of any distinction etc.
- The applicants are required to print a system-generated fee challan and deposit the job application processing fee as mentioned on the challan in any branch of the Bank of Punjab.
- The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents along with deposit receipt / deposited system generated fee challan worth Rs. 2000/- for Sr. No. 1 to Sr. No. 10 and Rs.500/- for Sr. No. 11 to Sr. No. 13 on or before the closing date.
- Applications submitted without deposited system-generated fee challan will not be entertained. Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- The candidates applying for the post at Sr. No. 14 to Sr. No. 17 are required to submit an application on the prescribed form along with complete sets of testimonials/research publications/certificate of any distinction etc. with a bank draft worth Rs.500/- (non-refundable) payable to the Treasurer, University of Education, Lahore or deposit the amount in the UE Account no.6510033181400107. Any application without an original bank draft or having an incorrect payable title or without a deposit slip will not be entertained.
- For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call 042-99262218 during office hours.
8. Closing date for submission of online applications is 20.05.2022 (within office hours). The printed online application form along with all attached documents must be submitted on 23.05.2022 in person or via courier. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
General Term and Conditions:
- 1. Relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
- 2. The quota for disabled persons, minorities, and women will be observed as per rules.
- 3. Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/Degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
- 4. Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate/(s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
- 5. The candidates applying On-Line for the posts of Professors and Associate professors should submit six sets of hard copies of On-Line Applications along with six complete sets of testimonials/research publications/certificates of any distinction etc. Moreover, the candidates applying for TTS are requested to submit a soft copy of their research publications.
- 6. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channels only. Online applications submitted without NOC / Advance copy shall not be entertained.
- 7. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- 8. The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic message.
- 9. Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or well-reputed private organization gained after acquiring basic requisite qualifications for the post.
- 10. For Bank Road Campus only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- 11. University reserves the right to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
- 12. University reserves the right to conduct any test/screening for the shortlisting of candidates.
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- Lady Health Worker Health Department Jobs 2022
- National Information Technology Board Jobs
- Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Mall Rawalpindi Jobs 2022
- CMH Hospital Gujranwala Jobs 2022
- Garden Town Housing Gujranwala Jobs 2022
Helpline number / Contact Number of University of Education Lahore: 041-99262237
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.