Latest School Teacher Jobs In Pakistan Navy Finishing School, Sector E-8, Islamabad,
<===> Job Opportunities <===>
(Teacher Jobs In Islamabad)
Pakistan Navy Finishing School Islamabad invites applications from highly educated experts, loyal, hard-working, and experienced Female professionals for the post of Computer and Fin Art Teachers Posts. Interested candidates can apply before 10 July 2021. Teaching faculty jobs in Islamabad 2021. Female Teacher Jobs In Islamabad.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Published in||Express Newspaper|
|No of Post||02|
|Organization||PN Finishing School Islamabad|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Admin Officer, PN Finishing School, Sector E-8, Islamabad,|
General Instructions Teacher Jobs In Islamabad:
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- The candidate must mention on the application the seat for which he/she is applying.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview through a telephone call.
- Candidate must bring their complete documents at the time of the interview.
- The Last Date for applying is 10th July 2021.
Complete Address :
Admin Officer, PN Finishing School, Sector E-8, Islamabad.
Published in Express Newspaper 04.07.2021
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
How to Apply for Teacher Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can send applications to a given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.