Latest Jobs at Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department announced the latest Stenographer BPS-15 Jobs in all District of Punjab. Healthcare Department required Statical Analyst BPS-15, Computer Operator BPS-15, Junior Computer Operator / Data Entry Operator BPS-12, Junior Clerk BPS-11, Store Keeper BPS-11, and Receiptionist Jobs in all districts of Punjab Jobs 2022.
Recruitment & posting will be in all THQ, DHQ Hospital of Punjab. Latest Healthcare Jobs in Punjab 2022. The candidate must have the skills and abilities required by Department. Latest Sarkari Jobs in Punjab Health Department.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners.
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Punjab|
|Posting Place||Relevant District|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Punjab|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application to www.nts.org.pk|
|Published in||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs 2021 :
Applicants/Candidates should have B.A, 4 Months Computer Course, and skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in Health Department Punjab.
- Statical Analyst BPS-15,
- Computer Operator BPS-15,
- Junior Computer Operator / Data Entry Operator BPS-12,
- Junior Clerk BPS-11,
- Store Keeper BPS-11,
- Receptionist BPS-09
General Term and Conditions & How to Apply:
- Age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organizations will be as per current Government policy.
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from the Social Welfare Department along with the Disability Certificate.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
- These vacancies are post-specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi GovernmenUAutonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or a reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. The date & time of the interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the concerned department.
- Complete Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided by the applicant at the time of the interview.
- No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice.
- The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of the Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ shortlisting/ selection criteria shall be final.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
- Candidates will provide a preference of place of posting when submitting an online application.
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in the Application form (online). along with a deposit slip of the prescribed fee in favor of the National Testing Service, a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier at the address mentioned on the Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 5′ January 2022.
- The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS. Candidates are advised to keep on visiting the NTS website for updates.
- Roll No. Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test and candidates will be informed through SMS
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify.
- In case of a large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates for shortlisting and interviews.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Project Management Unit ” http://www.pmuhealth.gop,pk/
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
- Jobs at GEPCO 2022 || Gujranwala Electric Power Company || Apply Online
- Jobs at Punjab Thermal Power Ltd Lahore 2022
- University Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 2022 || Buner University
- Jobs at 31 Supply Platoon ASC Depo Karachi 2022 || Pakistan Army
- Latest Jobs at NUTECH University Islamabad 2022 || National University of Technology
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.