Federal Public Service Commission || FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No.11/2022
Federal Govt of Pakistan announced SST Secondary School Teacher BS-17 Permanent Jobs 2022 at FG Schools Directorate of federal Government through Federal Public Service Commission FPSC latest Advertisement No.11/2022.
Moreover, different other Jobs in the following Federal departments are also announced. Latest FPSC Government Jobs in Pakistan. FPSC Female Jobs 2022. Males / Females both are also eligible for these posts.
FPSC Advertisement No.11-2022. Officer Grade Jobs in Pakistan 2022.
The Federal Public Service Commission has published various FPSC Jobs 2022 in order to choose and suggest qualified applicants through a merit-based, quick, and transparent procedure to encourage excellence, professionalism, and competence in Pakistan. Details are listed below. Current Positions in FPSC 2022. Opportunities for employment with the Federal Public Service Commission. FPSC jobs in 2022. Jobs in the government in FPSC 2022. FPSC Jobs Advertisement No.11 2022.
More Job Names:
Following Jobs in the different departments are also vacant see details.
- 2nd Engineer BS-17 Jobs Navel Headquarter (01 Seat),
- Trained Graduate Teacher BS-16 Jobs FG Schools (05 Seats),
- Medical Officer BS-17 Jobs Ministry of Defence (01 Seat),
- Lecturer Male Jobs Islamabad Medical Colleges (02 Seats),
- Medical Officer BS-17 Jobs Pakistan Railway (01 Seat),
- Executive Veterinary Officer BS-19 Jobs Ministry of Defence (02 Seats),
- Junior Ordnance Management Officer Jobs Ministry of Defense (09 Seat),
- Computer Operator BS-16 Jobs Ministry of Kashmir Affairs (01 Seat),
- Registrar BS-17 Jobs Ministry of Law & Justice (01 Seat),
نوٹ:مندرجہ بالا تمام سیٹوں کی تفصیل اشتہار درج ذیل میں دیکھی جا سکتی ہیں
|Age Limit||Upto 40 Years|
|Organization||Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Regular|
|Location||Assistant Director Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application at www.fpsc.gov.pk|
|Published in||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for FPSC Jobs :
Applicants/Candidates should be a B.A second division and have, and Skills from recognized universities and other skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below. Qualification & Eligibility criteria and education for other seats/jobs can be seen in the advertisement attached below.
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding the Application Fee, Written Test, and Interview on the FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk before applying online.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the FPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- Secretary Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore.
How To Apply:
- First, Download Challan Form given below.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit an application fee for paper written tests and a fee for competitive examinations before the Closing Date of submission of applications. Today’s latest jobs in Pakistan
- Apply Online through the official website www.fpsc.gov.pk by the Closing Date up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
- Special persons are not required to deposit the application fee.
- The last date to apply online is 17 October 2022.
Term and Conditions:
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
See Original Advertisement:
See Also Other Latest Jobs:
- Jobs in Pakistan Navy as Sailor Batch A-2023(S)
- Latest Islamabad Police Constable Jobs 2022 || Apply Online
- Mining Constable Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan
Helpline Number / Contact Number of Federal Public Service Commission: 051-92003410
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.