Latest Software Developer Jobs in Foundation University Islamabad
<=> Career Opportunities as Software Developer <=>
(Software Developer Jobs)
Foundation University Islamabad PSD (Emp Exch), Islamabad announced Software Developer jobs in their University.
The Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC) at Foundation University Islamabad has been established under the directives of the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad in 2012. Since then, ORIC is fully functional and providing end-to-end services for all matters pertaining to research & development, industry-academia linkages, intellectual property, and legal services, and business incubation. It also supports the organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, and other related events.
Qualification & Experience
- 4 year BS Degree in Computer Science/IT or
- equivalent (1st Division) from HEC recognized University/Institution.
- At least 2 to 5 years Post Qualification experience required in designing, developing, and deploying complex software systems.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
- Good domain knowledge of learning and Campus Management Systems will be a PLUS.
- Experience in web-based applications with strong database application skills is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be an asset.
- Sound Programming Concepts
- Web Services
- SQL Server
Procedure for Applying:
- Application duly filled on the prescribed form (downloaded from FUI website: www.fui.edu.pk/imp-downloads),
- detailed CV, two latest passport size photographs, attested copies of the academic achievements,
- requisite experience certificates, pay order/demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) drawn in favor of Foundation University Islamabad (NTN2864905-2) must reach the Manager Admin & HR latest by June 10, 2021.
All Regular/Permanent Employees of Government or Semi-Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should apply through the proper channel.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
FUI is an equal opportunity employer. An attractive salary package commensurate with qualification & experience would be offered.
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Age Limit||25-35 Years|
|How to Apply||Online Apply at www.ejobspire.com|
- All candidates should read detailed instructions on ejobspire.com CV, 2 x Passport size Photographs, attested copies of testimonials (Photocopies of Qualifications/Diploma/Experiences certificate & CNIC be sent to
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
- No TA/DA is admissible (Ex-servicemen must forward a copy of the Discharge Book with the documents)
- All seats are regular and Non Transferable.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Policy 5 years will be allowed across the board.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid to candidates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- The number of posts may be increased/ decreased according to the requirement
- Candidates if already in Govt. Semi Govt. job should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates shall bring applications along with copies of all documents.
- No application will be entertained received of the due date.
- During Test/Interview Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise he/she will not sit in test/interview.
- Mobile Phone not allowed during tests and interviews.
Documents Required Software Developer Jobs in Pakistan
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs
Complete Address to Send CV:
Manager Admin & HR Foundation University Islamabad, Defence Avenue, Phase-1, DHA Islamabad. UAN: 111-384(FUI)-111 Ext: 125 Email: [email protected] Website: www.fui.edu.pk
Latest New Jobs in Pakistan 2021:
How to Apply for Latest Jobs at Foundation University Islamabad?
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should submit the application to Manager Admin & HR Foundation University Islamabad, Defence Avenue, Phase-1, DHA Islamabad.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.