Latest Jobs at Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab
Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Punjab announced Attendant and Cook for male/ Female Jobs 2022 in Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Sargodha, Rawalpindi. Interviews for these posts are taken at D.G Khan, Sargodha, Bahawalpur, and Rawalpindi on the following Schedule.
- DG Khan: 8/9-03-2022
- Bahawalpur: 10/11-03-2022
- Sargodha: 15/16-03-2022
- Rawalpindi: 17/18-03-2022
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||20-30 Year|
|Organization||Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab|
|Posting Place||D.G Khan , Sargodha , Bahawalpur and Rawalpindi|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||Director Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal, 41 Empress Road Shimla Pahari Lahore|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Director Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal, 41 Empress Road Shimla Pahari Lahore|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should be Middle pass and be experts in their work.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- Applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes / authorities. Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct on submission of bogus/fake/tempered documents.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- The last date for submission of application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
How to Apply for Cook Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.