The most important thing for you to keep in mind is your syllabus. You will not be able to pass your exams if you do not have proper knowledge and guidance about your SPSC Syllabus 2022. When you begin studying without knowing the syllabus, your time, study, and struggle are regarded as zero work. Here we will go over the syllabus scheme for Sindh Public Service Commission recruitment Tests for those students who are very interested in passing the SPSC test and getting a government job but are unsure about the syllabus and how to prepare for the SPSC test. A detailed SPSC Exams Syllabus for All Posts 2022 is provided below. SPSC Syllabus 2022 in Pakistan Regarding All Posts is as under, please.
This paper will test the candidates’ grasp of the language and may involve the usage of idioms, précis writing, etc.
Essay in English:
An essay must be written in English on one of many predetermined topics and is used to gauge the applicant’s writing skills.
Essay in Other Languages:
Baluchi, Pushto, Punjabi, Sindhi, or Urdu Examining the candidate’s proficiency in the targeted language is the purpose of the General Paper in Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Pushto, or Baluchi. This essay is meant to gauge the applicants’ proficiency in the language and their ability to translate sentences from and into English.
General Knowledge & Everyday Science:
The purpose of the Viva Voce is to evaluate the candidates’ character traits. This exam will cover topics of general interest and evaluate candidates’ alertness, intelligence, and outlook. The candidate’s bearing and body will also be taken into consideration.
Language and Literature
- English Literature
- History of Urdu Literature/Sindhi Literature Arabic Literature Period
- Arabic Literature Period II
- Persian Literature Period I
- Persian Literature Period II
- Indian History
- English History, from 1714 A.D
- European History, from 1789 A.D
- Islamic History Period
- Summation of Trigonometric Series.
- (a) Analytical Plane geometry Rectangular and Polar Co-Ordinates, the Straight
- Theory of Equation, cubic and quadratic equations
- Determinants of the third and fourth order, their development, and properties. The Standard is the same as for the degree Examination.
- Differential Calculus
- Applied Chemistry
- Human Anatomy.
- Ethics and Psychology
- Logic and Elements of Philosophy
- Political Science
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law.
- International Relations
- Public Administration
- Journalism/ Mass Communication