Jobs in Senior Civil Court Jhelum
Senior Civil Judge Muhammad Aslam announced Tameel Kuninda Jobs 2022 in Civil Court Jhelum. Civil Courts Jobs 2022. Civil Court Class 4 Jobs in Jhelum. Willing candidates can send applications for the above-said jobs in District Civil Courts Jhelum. Adalat Jobs in Jhelum Punjab Pakistan 2022 The Candidates resident of Jhelum as well as all over Punjab can apply for these seats. Other New Jobs in Jhelum 2022.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Only by post applications through the proper channels will be accepted. Interviews of Jobs in Civil Court Jhelum will be conducted in the next month after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later on the Court website.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-06-14|
|Age Limit||18-25 Year|
|Organization||District Civil Courts Jhelum|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Contract|
|How to Apply||Send the Application to the Office of the District & Session Courts District Complex, Civil Line Road Jhelum, Punjab|
|Published in||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
Download Application Form for Session Court Jobs Jhelum
Applicants/Candidates should have Matric Pass. Qualifications for other posts can be seen in the advertisement given below.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- The applicant/candidate will clearly state in the application whether his relative is employed in the court or not.
- Candidates can download the application form from Civil Court Jhelum website i.e. https://jhelum.dc.lhc.gov.pk/
- Applications received before advertisement will not be entertained.
- The final list will be uploaded on the Session Court Kasur website.
- The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, pick & drop, and Medical packages as per rules.
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
Other Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- District & Session Court Jhelum Jobs 2022 || Application Form Download
- District & Session Court Narowal Jobs 2022
- District Civil Court Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2022
- District & Session Court Sheikhupura Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Civil Court Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form for Jobs in District Civil Courts Jhelum?
Interested candidates can send the application to the office of the District Civil Courts District Complex, Civil Line Road Jhelum, Punjab.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of District Civil Courts Jhelum: 0544-9270461-62
Confirm everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.