Jobs at Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Lahore
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Lahore Govt of Punjab announced the latest Jobs 2022 in Lahore and invite applications for Jobs/posts of Field Assistant Horticulture, Field Compounder, Watcher, Driver, Baildar, Animal Keeper, Sweeper that are vacant in the Wildlife Department Lahore. Latest Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can download the application form and submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above.
These Jobs are under the development Scheme “Improvement & Development of Jallo Safari Lahore” purely on a contract basis up to 30.06.2022.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-04-12|
|Age Limit||18-45 Year|
|Organization||Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Lahore|
|Location||2 Sanda Rd, Sanda National Town, Lahore, Punjab|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Office of 2 Sanda Rd, Sanda National Town, Lahore, Punjab|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have Intermediate, Middle, Literate, Primary, Matric, and skills required by the department.
You can also see the more related jobs in the image given below:-
- Field Assistant Horticulture Jobs in Wildlife,
- Field Compounder Jobs in Wildlife,
- Watcher Jobs in Wildlife,
- Driver Jobs in Wildlife,
- Baildar Jobs in Wildlife,
- Animal Keeper Jobs in Wildlife,
- Sweeper Jobs in Wildlife,
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- Punjab Health Facilities Management Company Jobs 2022
- National Education Foundation Jobs 2022 || Ministry of Federal Education
- National University of Medical Sciences Jobs 2022 || Apply Online
- Jobs 2022 at Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds
- Economic Corridor Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Wildlife Department Jobs?
(General FAQs about Tests)
- How to submit the application form? Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs? No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview? Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application? Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees? Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Lahore: 051-9265284
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.