Jobs at Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department 2022
The Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, Government of Punjab, has announced 176 new jobs in Lahore and across the province for 2022. applications for the jobs/posts of Data Entry Operator, Wild Life Inspector, Wildlife Watcher, Assistant Director Wildlife, Wildlife Supervisor, Junior Clerk, Electrician, Driver, Green Man/ Bailder, Sweeper, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, Hatchery Man, Field Compounder, and Animal Keeper that are vacant in the Wildlife Department Punjab. Latest Job Openings in 2022
Interested candidates can download the application form and submit applications on the prescribed application form, including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. These jobs are under the development scheme “Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Program UpScalling of Green Pakistan Program”.
- Development of Central GIS Lab
- Development of Wildlife CHeck Posts
- Development of ARA- Basharat National Park
- Construction of Hatchery at Murree
- Construction of Pre-Release Pens for Pheasants in Murree Hills
- In Situ Conservation and Re-Introduction of Black Buck in the Cholistan
|Last Date of Apply||2022-05-16|
|Age Limit||18-30 Year|
|Organization||Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Lahore|
|Location||2 Sanda Rd, Sanda National Town, Lahore, Punjab|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Office of 2 Sanda Rd, Sanda National Town, Lahore, Punjab|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have Intermediate, Middle, Literate, Primary, Matric, and skills required by the department.
You can also see the more related jobs in the image given below:-
- Data Entry Operator Jobs in Punjab,
- Wild Life Inspector Jobs in Punjab,
- Wildlife Watcher Jobs in Punjab,
- Assistant Director Wildlife Jobs in Punjab,
- Wildlife Supervisor Jobs in Punjab,
- Junior Clerk Jobs in Punjab,
- Electrician Jobs in Punjab,
- Driver Jobs in Punjab,
- Green Man/ Bailder Jobs in Punjab,
- Sweeper Jobs in Punjab,
- Chowkidar Jobs in Punjab,
- Naib Qasid Jobs in Punjab,
- Hatchery Man Jobs in Punjab,
- Field Compounder Jobs in Punjab,
- Animal Keeper Jobs in Punjab,
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Jobs in Attock Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Bhakkar Chakwal Chiniot Dera Ghazi Khan Faisalabad Gujranwala Gujrat Hafizabad Jhang Jhelum Kasur Khanewal Khushab Lahore Layyah Lodhran Mandi Bahauddin Mianwali Multan Muzaffargarh Narowal Nankana Sahib Okara Pakpattan Rahim Yar Khan Rajanpur Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Toba Tek Singh and Vehari.
General Term and Conditions:
- The following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
New Jobs in Pakistan:
- Sahiwal Teaching Hospital Sahiwal Jobs 2022
- Lahore Forest Division Lahore Jobs 2022
- District & Session Court Narowal Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Wildlife Department Jobs?
(General FAQs about Tests)
- How to submit the application form? Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs? No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview? Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application? Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees? Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Lahore: 051-9265284
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.