DIRECTORATE GENERAL INFORMATION & PRS, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
< == Job Opportunities ==>
Directorate General Information & Public Relations KPK announces the vacant posts of Audio/Video Producer and Digital Marketing Specialist. Applications from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including newly merged areas are invited within 15 days of this advertisement for filling the following posts in the project “Capacity Building of the Directorate of Information & Establishment of Social Media Cell for Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” for a period up to June 2022, or, till the completion of the project, in the Directorate General Information & Public Relations, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Vacancy announcement in KPK 2021.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Published in||Express Newspaper|
|No of Post||02|
|How to Apply||Submit Applications to PROJECT DIRECTOR ‘Capacity Building of the Directorate of Information|
& Establishment of Social Media Cell for Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” Information
& Public Relations Department, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road Peshawar.
Name of Post and Details
Audio/Video Producer BPS-17
Qualification: Second Class Master degree or equivalent qualification in Social Sciences / Management Sciences from a recognized University with 03years’ experience in film production documentaries, short videos, and promos, etc.
Age Limit: 22-40 years
Digital Marketing Specialist BPS-17
Qualifications: Second Class Master Degree in Computer Science/MBA Marketing or equivalent qualification with 03years’ experience in Digital marketing in a reputed organization.
Age Limit: 22-40 years
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Public Relation Jobs 2021.
- The recruitment shall be carried out under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Policy.
- The application form of the relevant posts can be downloaded from the website dgipr.kpdata.gov.pk
- Prescribed application form to be filled and sent through registered posts/postal courier, along with attested copies of relevant documents to the office of the undersigned within 15 days of this advertisement
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date, shall not be accepted
- Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be considered
- Employees of the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Semi-Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channels.
- Original documents are required to be produced at the time of the interview
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase/decrease and cancel the whole process of recruitment by assigning a valid reason
- No TA/DA will be allowed for the tests/interview.
- SOPS notified for thwarting the spread of Coronavirus pandemic, shall strictly be followed during test/interview.
Complete Address to Send CVs:
PROJECT DIRECTOR ‘Capacity Building of the Directorate of Information & Establishment of Social Media Cell for Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” Information & Public Relations Department, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road Peshawar. Phone: 091-9213028/9213310
Published in Express Newspaper 12.06.2021
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
How to Apply for Public Relation Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit to PROJECT DIRECTOR ‘Capacity Building of the Directorate of Information & Establishment of Social Media Cell for Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” Information & Public Relations Department, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road Peshawar
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.