Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2021
(Government of Punjab)
District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab seeks the services of committed & dynamic professionals, having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts purely on a Daily Wage basis. The qualification, experience, and other requirements for the positions are as describes below.
Latest Health Care Jobs 2021. More than 2300 Jobs in the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2021 are opening for the applicants who are residents of Punjab Province. Applications are invited from committed, dynamic, and self-motivated professionals to recruit Data Entry Operators DEO, Junior Technician (Vaccinator, Dispenser & LHV), and Midwife. Career Opportunities in Health Department. Data Entry Jobs in Pakistan 2021.
Both male and female candidates are eligible. These vacancies are currently for the following district Attock, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahaudding, Multan, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh, and Vehari.
Candidates who are looking for Data Entry Operators Jobs, Junior Technician Jobs, Vaccinator Jobs, Dispenser Jobs, Lady Health Visitors LHV Jobs, and Midwife Jobs in Punjab should not miss this career opportunity. This career opportunity is opening in all districts of Punjab.
Advertise, Closing & other Important :
|Total Posts||2300 +|
|Posting Place||All Punjab|
|Gender||Male, Female & Transgender|
|Education||Intermediate, FSc, Computer Diploma|
|Advertise in||The Daily Nation Newspaper|
|Department Name||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
Eligibility Requirements for these Posts
Data Entry Operator:
- The applicant should have Intermediate (2nd Division) and knowledge of MS Office or ICS qualifications.
- Candidates should also have a typing speed of 40 wpm.
Junior Technician (Vaccinator, Dispenser & LHV):
- FSc from a recognized board having a diploma in the relevant allied health sciences discipline from Punjab Medical Faculty.
- If one is available, then candidates having qualifications of Matriculation with science from a recognized board along with one or two years diploma in the relevant discipline.
- For LHV, Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council Board Islamabad is necessary.
- A secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board is required.
- Applicants must have a Diploma or Certificate in Midwifery Course or Community Midwife Course from a recognized institute.
Distribution of Seats in Districts
|District||Junior Technician (Vaccinator)||LHV/Mid Wife/Junior Technician||DEOs|
Place of Posting :
Successful candidates will be posted in the relevant or residence district and his sub Tehsils.
General Instructions: New Healthcare Jobs 2021
- All seats are Temporary and Non Transferable.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Policy 5 years will be allowed across the board.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid to candidates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- The number of posts may be increased/ decreased according to the requirement
- Candidates if already in Govt. Semi Govt. job should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates shall bring applications along with copies of all documents.
- No application will be entertained received of the due date.
- During Test/Interview Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise he/she will not sit in test/interview.
Documents Required for Vacant Post in Health Department
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs along with the Copy of this Advertisement.
To get PPSC Jobs, Prepare MCQs from PPSC Past Papers.
Click Here to See Latest Jobs in Pakistan :
(Procedure how to apply for Jobs in Health Department)
General FAQs about Jobs :
- How to submit an application form for Health Jobs?
For the above Jobs, interested candidates should submit the application along with required documents to District Health Officer before the closing date.
- Who can participate in the Test / Interview for these Jobs?
All such candidates who meet the relevant criteria can appear for the test and interview۔
- Late submission of application/ Last date of Apply?
The last date of applying is 17.06.2021.
- Is Females can apply for these seats?
Yes, females are eligibles for these jobs.