Jobs at Port Qasim Authority Karachi
In the latest advertisement, Port Qasim Authority announced Pilot BPS-19 Jobs at Bin Qasim Port Karachi. The candidate must have M.Sc/M.A/BSc, in a reverent subject for the post. Moreover, Merin Engineer BPS-18, Dredging Inspector BPS-18, Master First Class BPS-15, Master Third Class BPS-07, Tops BPS-02 are also vacant at Port Qasim Authority. Jobs 2022 at Port Qasim Karachi.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
|Bin Qasim Port Karachi
|Port Qasim Authority Bin Qasim Karachi Port, Karachi Sindh
|How to Apply
|Send Application to the given address above.
|Daily Express Newspaper
Applicants / Candidates should be M.Sc from a recognized University, and have skills and experiences as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below. Sketch of Application is given also in this post.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the advertisement.
- Merin Engineer BPS-18,
- Dredging Inspector BPS-18,
- Master First Class BPS-15,
- Master Third Class BPS-07,
- Tops BPS-02,
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- Applications on the following prescribed form (without enclosing any copies of educational qualifications etc.) along with two (02) passport size photographs and detailed CV must reach to Director (HRM), Port Qasim Authority, Bin Qasim, Karachi – 75020, through TCS within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Application Form is also available on PQA official website https://www.pqa.gov.pk/en/jobs
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.
- Relaxation in age will be considered as per rules applicable in PQA.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the process of hiring partially or completely.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government departments or autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channels with the NOC of their organization concerned.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be considered.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The posts required to be filled on the basis of the prescribed provincial/regional quota, shall in absence of suitable candidates from the domicile area, be filled on the basis of merit.
- The contract appointment shall be extendable for a further period, subject to satisfactory performance. The appointee shall have no right to claim regularization against the respective post(s).
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASF Jobs 2022 || Airport Security Force || Apply Online
- 486 ASF Corporal Jobs 2022 || Airport Security Force || Apply Online
- 340 Class 4 Jobs in Multan Education Department 2022
- Security Guard Jobs at UET Lahore 2022 || University Jobs in Pakistan
- Teaching Jobs at Khanewal Public School Khanewal 2022 || Apply Online at NTS
How to Apply for Pilot Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.