Latest Jobs in Special Protection Unit Sindh Police
<=> Career Opportunities in Sindh Police <=>
(Police Jobs In Pakistan)
Sindh Police has announced 1815 job positions for Sindh Police Jobs 2021 Special Protection Unit SPU for CPEC Security. This is a great opportunity for Job Seekers who have been on the search to join a Government Department. Matric pass candidates are eligible to apply from all over Sindh. China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Security Police. Constable in Sindh Police.
Candidates having Sindh Domicile Urban and Rural both can apply. Handsome salary with bonuses and other allowances as per the government pay scale will be offered to the selected candidates. Sindh Police Jobs 2021.
|How to Apply||Submit Application to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, |
Fazal e Haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad
Post Detail :
Physical Standards: Height & Chest :
Height 5ft, 6 inch
IMPORTANT NOTE: Police Jobs in Pakistan
- All other general Terms & Conditions/criteria and Deadline shall remain the same as the per on the advertisement.
- To see other information see the advertisement attached below.
- To See the Complete Advertisement of SPU Jobs 2021 go to an end.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (non-refundable for Physical part is required to be PTS account.
- However, RS.50/- will be deposit separately.
- The application form along with its slip can be downloaded from the PTS website www.pts.org.pk
- The application should not be accompanied by any document.
- All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him are correct.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertain.
- Candidates qualified in the physical tests shall only be I call for the written tests by PTS.
- Test: venue & date shall be communicated separately.
- Additional 15 marks shall be given to candidates, who are the sons/daughter of a retired employee of Sindh Police or serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying services.
- Date, Time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS & website from PTS.
- No TA / DA will be given for the test/interview.
- Minority quota shall be observed as per the policy of the Government of Sindh.
- Pc. reserved for women quota shall be advertised separately.
- No relaxation in the upper age limit is allowed.
- The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs along with the Copy of this Advertisement.
Complete Address :
PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal e Haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad Deputy Inspector General of Police, Special Protection Unit (CPEC).
Click To Get Police Jobs, Prepare MCQs from PPSC Past Papers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ about Police):
Q: How do I join Police?
Ans: The candidate for the Police seat for which he is to apply should first check his eligibility criteria then check his physical quality and age, If the candidate meets the criteria given in the advertisement, he/she should easily fill-up the form before the last date of application. After that, as soon as the recruitment process starts, the candidate joins it and after the final interview, he will be recruited.
Q: Can girls apply to the Police?
Ans: Yes Girls also can apply in Police. Girls need to be 5 feet and 4 inches tall to be recruited as sub-inspector, assistant sub-inspector, and constables in Police.
Q: How does Police work?
Ans: The major function of the Police in Pakistan is to enforce the laws.
Q: What is the salary in SPU?
Ans: In the Police, the salary is calculated according to the scale. Generally 40 thousand to 45 thousand for sub-inspector, 35 thousand to 40 thousand for assistant sub-inspector, and 30 thousand for constable.