Jobs in Peshawar High Court Mingora Bench Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Registrar Peshawar High Court Mingora Bench Mumraiz Khan announced Assistant BPS-16 Jobs in Mingora Swat KPK. Hight Courts Jobs 2022. Willing candidates can apply for the above-said jobs in Peshawar High Court Mingora Bench. Moreover, applications are invited for the posts of Pesh Imam BPS-16, CCTV Supervisor BPS-14 Jobs, and Telephone Operator BPS-07 in Mingora Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 2022. Candidates, only the resident of Mingora KPK as well as all over KPK can apply for these seats. Other New Jobs in Mingora Swat 2022.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. These Peshawar High Court Jobs are Published in Daily Dawn Newspaper vide ad No. INF/SW/50. Interviews for these Posts or Jobs will be conducted in the month of July after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later on the High Court website.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-06-22|
|Age Limit||25-40 Year|
|Domicile||Mingora Swat, KPK|
|Organization||Peshawar High Court Mingora Bench|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Regular|
|Location||Mingora Swat KPK|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application at www.peshawarhcmb.gov.pk|
|Published in||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
Download Application Form for Peshawar High Court Jobs
Eligibility Criteria Jobs in Peshawar High Court:
Applicants/Candidates should have B.A or Equivalent and have Skilled as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below. Qualifications for other/remaining seats can be examined in the image given below.
Jobs / Seat Names:
- Pesh Imam BPS-16 Jobs in High Court,
- CCTV Supervisor BPS-14 Jobs in High Court,
- Telephone Operator BPS-07 Jobs in High Court,
- Assistant BPS-16 Jobs in High Court,
Peshawar Hight Court Jobs in Districts of Abbottabad, Bajaur, Bannu, Batagram, Buner, Charsadda, Dera Ismail Khan, Hangu, Haripur, Karak, Khyber, Kohat, Kolai Pallas, Kurram, Lakki Marwat, Lower Chitral, Lower Dir, Lower Kohistan, Malakand, Mansehra, Mardan, Mohmand, North Waziristan, Nowshera, Orakzai, Peshawar, Shangla, South Waziristan, Swabi, Swat, Tank, Tor Ghar, Upper Chitral, Upper Dir, Upper Kohistan.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
Other Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- District Courts Swat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2022 || Download Application Form
- Deputy Commissioner Office Sawat Jobs 2022
- Bank Jobs in Pakistan | BOK Apply Online
How to Apply for High Court Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form Jobs in Peshawar High Court Mingora Bench?
Interested candidates can send online applications at www.peshawarhcmb.gov.pk
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of Peshawar High Court Mingora Bench: 0946-885005
Confirm everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.